Denman Thermo Ceramic Straightening Brush?

blackbarbie986

I dont have that exact one but I like mine, I can skip the blowdryer step and flat ironed hair still comes out nice. Of course I haven't tried it with my whole head, just leave out area when I'm doing half wigs.

Went to Sally's the other week to see if they had it in stock, they didnt, but I saw one that looked almost exactly like the Denman in CVS.

guudhair

Thanks...I love your hair!!!...I'll get now...I have a $10 online coupon that I need to use up so this will be a great investment for under $2 :yep:

Minty

I could see you using it with a flat iron. I had one similar years ago for blow drying - not good. I did so many things wrong

Ltown

Greyland
I have one because Brittany used it and it works for me, definately smooth out the ends! thanks Brittany!

tash85

i have these by babyliss

excellent for straightening and smooth ends

Fine 4s

I've used my Denman brush like this on a client but she thought it was too rough so I stopped using it. I don't notice much of a difference between using the brush or the fine tooth comb we use in the salon. I want to see a diff. but it ain't happening.
Also, the bristles on the brush are bent from the 5 times I've used it :(
In the end, I don't think it's worth it.

theAlist

I'm a 4a/b transitioner with 1 year's worth of new growth. For the first time ever I have silky straight hair from flatironing. This brush really worked for me!

Napp

Ms. Nobody
the brush works but i find it takes out too much hair for my liking. if i could find one that had soft boar bristles we would be in business