Design Essentials Stimulations in The Tub

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
For those ladies that were interested,

I picked up my tub of Stimulations today. It does have a more pudding-like consistency than the one in the tube, but there's not a huge difference like there is with the Keracare Humecto.

I had my stylist to get it for me through her Design Essentials rep. It was $32.00. You can order Design Essentials products online at designessentials.com or sheldeez.com if you don't have a stylist in your area that can get it.

Ingredients: Polyquaternium-32, Quaternium 80, Dimethicone Copolyol Isostearate, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein.

jasmin they sell the tub on-line.

Ladies when you use this do you use it with heat or without? I used it for the first time today; I didn't use heat.

I have used it with both. I like it either way. What size tubs does it come in? I was on DE website and it said taht it was available in 2lb and 5lb size but I have looked and can only find it in 2lb.

MissB said:
Ingredients: Polyquaternium-32, Quaternium 80, Dimethicone Copolyol Isostearate, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein.
Thanks, this is really helpful. :)

PrettyBrownEyes said:

Ladies when you use this do you use it with heat or without? I used it for the first time today; I didn't use heat.

The design essentials site only allows license professionals to purchase. I guess sheldeez sells the tub but I don't like ordering from them.

Thanks miss B.. I'll try irbys.

Last edited:
jasmin,

Did you have bad service with sheldeez? I just recently ordered from them with no problem.

I didn't see Design Essentials on the irbys site, am I missing something???

PrettyBrownEyes said:
jasmin,

Did you have bad service with sheldeez? I just recently ordered from them with no problem.

I didn't see Design Essentials on the irbys site, am I missing something???

I didn't have the best experience with shel. myself and I just hear too many mixed reviews about them. I don't know if I feel like worrying if they will get my order right/wrong or how long it will take to arrive. When it finally arrives conditioner is spilt all in the box because they didn't package it right.

Irbys has good service but why is it so hard to find some brands on their site like BBD and DE?

Thanks tishee!

I asked for caramel when I had them done. They are copperish to me though. I only had the top front done ( from my crown to the sides and front of my hair) but, the top of my hair grows faster than the back so its starting to look like I had all of my hair highlighted.

PrettyBrownEyes said:
Thanks tishee!

I asked for caramel when I had them done. They are copperish to me though. I only had the top front done ( from my crown to the sides and front of my hair) but, the top of my hair grows faster than the back so its starting to look like I had all of my hair highlighted.

Thanks PBE! By chance do you know what brand they used? tia

Sheldeez is okay if you live in the Mid-Atlantic area. Otherwise, I would use Irby's. But, I receive the same level of customer service from both companies.

PrettyBrownEyes said:

I use it without heat. Works great!

I really like Irby's prices. Hmmmm... maybe I'll order from them next time instead of my wonderful stylist!

Back