Deva curl no poo VS NTM shampoo

BlackHairDiva

As anyone tried the deva curl no poo? How has it improved you hair? Is it more moisturized? Any increase in growth retention?

I'm currently using NTM shampoo how does one compare to the other?

I'm thinking of letting go of NTM shampoo and just hold on on the leave in conditioner. I plan to try to convert to Ayurveda products such as Hair veda and afroveda.

any advice???? any tips?

Sha76

I may not be of any help but I have used the deva curl shampoo line and I had to return it to the store. I have natural hair and it truly did not help. My hair was the dryest that it has ever been. And it took many conditioners to get it back to its normal soft and moisturized feel.

I just returned to my normal Redken all soft shampoo. And its back to normal

laurenashLey

I like the deva-curl no poo, but its not a staple.
It didn't make my hair feel clean when I needed it to.
BUT i lOVE the "one-cond" it was very moisturizing! If it wasn't 20 a bottle it would be a a staple..but I use "yes to carrots" which I felt gave me the same results for 8 dollars a bottle :)

glamazon386

I liked the No Poo but there are plenty of other shampoos that I like better for a better price. I think it will work well for people who can't use sulfate shampoos or don't use shampoos in their regimen at all but I don't have that problem. I could probably wash my hair with any kind of shampoo and it not be an issue. Plus my hair is usually pinned up or covered up so it doesn't really matter what I use. If I was wearing my hair in a wash and go frequently I would use it with the One Condition so my curls would look extra hydrated and springy. I use different shampoos and conditioners based on how I plan to wear my hair.

I tried the NTM shampoo maybe 3 or 4 years ago when I was relaxed and while it was okay, it was nothing to write home about. I never repurchased it.