Did the Big CHOP!!

considerate

Well I did the big chop. It's now been a little over a week and I am still trying to adjust. Please take a look at fotki and tell me what you think. I have added some new pictures. Please leave your comments.

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
I'm looking but I don't see BC pics. Congratulations though!! How long did you transition?

considerate

When you click on the fotki link on the bottom of this page. When you get to the next screen, click on "My Album" at the top of the page instead of the link. Let me know what you think:drunk:

Amcd

When I click on My Albums at the top it takes me to my page. When I logged out and tried to click it, it takes me to a sign in page. I think only you can see that album not anyone else.

buddhas_mom

When I click on My Albums at the top it takes me to my page. When I logged out and tried to click it, it takes me to a sign in page. I think only you can see that album not anyone else.

I just did the same thing. Congratulations though!!!!

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
When you click on the fotki link on the bottom of this page. When you get to the next screen, click on "My Album" at the top of the page instead of the link. Let me know what you think:drunk:

That doesn't help us see it. I think you made it private where only you can see it

Leeda.the.Paladin

That's how you get to your album, are you sure it's not a private album or something?