Did the "I spy" button disappear?

runwaydream

i dont even kno what ispy was for? but i kno the "today's posts" button disappeared. i didnt realize how much i used it until i keep trying to click on it and end up on "calender" instead..

mscocoface

I was wondering if what had happened. I use ISPY todays post and first post more than any other functions so I was a little perplexed when I came to the site this am to see two of them were missing.

Makes is more difficult to navigate because you will have to manually go into every section now to see what is currently posted.

For those like me who check out everything it is a real deterrent.

Dak

I really hope they bring it back, if it was about adding more options and space on that bar, they could put it in the drop down menu for "quick links."

mscocoface

I sent in a ticket asking about it. If I get a response before they post in here I will let you all know.

Renovating

So, is it final? ISPY is not coming back?! (I feel like the kid on Home Alone when he was screaming and holding his face) LOL!

Dak

I wish one of the mods would comment here so we'd know if it's coming back or not. Reminds me of when they decided to have a mobile LHCF with no pictures, our thread got huge talking about it, maybe that's what they're waiting for, to see how many people say they miss it. I hate speculating. :(

I'd really like to see the feature returned!

Dak

what is i spy????????

"I Spy" was a feature that was on the blue bar where the User CP, Albums, etc are. It allowed you to see live the newest posts that had come up, so you could find some interesting discussions w/o going through all the forums. It was great. Similar to "New Posts" but constantly changing.

trenise

Dak, I like your siggy quote.

Like I said in another thread petitioning the ispy button, if it is possible to bring back the feature, please do. I'm wondering if it is an option any more with the feature changes.