Did Yall see, that Big, Beautiful, Bodacious...

My Friend

Missed it too. Hopefully you'll be able to find a photo of her. She is starring in a Lifetime movie this Sunday, Sins of the Mother. She plays the abusive mother.

BlkOnyx488

I guess Monique is starting a trend, Thick sista's playing the angry black mama role:rolleyes: Well at least she getting paid. :perplexed
Missed it too. Hopefully you'll be able to find a photo of her. She is starring in a Lifetime movie this Sunday, Sins of the Mother. She plays the abusive mother.

Iluvsmuhgrass

I sooooooooo love Jill Scott! The fro was awesome! Thanks for posting that video. I really hope that she gets that part on Law & Order.

Leesh

I sooooooooo love Jill Scott! The fro was awesome! Thanks for posting that video. I really hope that she gets that part on Law & Order.

I do believe She said She was cast, lets hope so, thats one of My All-Time Favorites. Did You guys see Her in the HBO Original Series "The #1 Ladies Detective Agency", I Freakin Loved that show, they started with like 5 or 6 shows, then shut it down, I'm hoping that it returns.

apemay1969

I do believe She said She was cast, lets hope so, thats one of My All-Time Favorites. Did You guys see Her in the HBO Original Series "The #1 Ladies Detective Agency", I Freakin Loved that show, they started with like 5 or 6 shows, then shut it down, I'm hoping that it returns.

My husband's waiting for her to come into view again. He loves her smile. He thinks all big girls smell good.:lachen:

Regarding the show, the director of the series passed away during filming. I'll research but I'm sure that I read that a few years back. I read the novels in anticipation and had to cut off my cable due to my own budget cuts.:ohwell:

Leesh

My husband's waiting for her to come into view again. He loves her smile. He thinks all big girls smell good.:lachen:

Regarding the show, the director of the series passed away during filming. I'll research but I'm sure that I read that a few years back. I read the novels in anticipation and had to cut off my cable due to my own budget cuts.:ohwell:

Wow! Are You serious! Thats Very unfortunate!

That was a really Good Show, most thought I was crazy cause I liked it! Boy, O, Boy, I Love Jill Scott, She Is a Beautiful and Talented Woman, She has much more to give Us, I'm just sittin back waitin'

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I looooooove Jill Scott. Thanks for posting