Direct Me to the FLYY FOTKIs!

westNDNbeauty

(so flyy they need 2 Ys)

There is a section of my blog I am developing where I have a page of Flyy Naturals featured with a link directly to their Fotki album.

It is meant to be an inspiration to Naturals and Transitioners of all textures and lengths.

If you have a FLYY Fotki album or know anyone else that does, please share the link here!

HERE is what the page looks like so far.

Note: All users are notified of their album pic and link being used on the blog.

Last edited:

RegaLady

Hey West,
I have you saved as a friend on fotki, but I have yet to get a pw to view your photos. Do you have one? It would be great to look at your beautiful head of hair. :)

mEmYSELFaNDj

When I think flyy fotki the first person that comes to mind is Pamera her hair is beautiful and her progress is amazing.

also Talia has some great progress and has been one of my biggest inspirations while on my hair journey.

im natural as well but idk if i would consider mine a "Flyy" fotki. But i'll mention it anyways. memyselfandj

Im sure you already know about Haircrush her freakin hair is to die for.

You mush check out Yahlives her natural hair texture is so beautiful.

OMG herlucidsKy has some freakin awesome hair.

Last edited:

westNDNbeauty

Hey West,
I have you saved as a friend on fotki, but I have yet to get a pw to view your photos. Do you have one? It would be great to look at your beautiful head of hair. :)

The pics in my Fotki don't make any sense and are super old. I'm supposed to be cleaning it up for it to be opened, but i just haven't gotten around to it.

westNDNbeauty

Thanks all. I've added all Fotkis which don't have the right click disabled...

memyselfandj - i've added you too

ms-gg - yours has right click disabled.

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
Oh dang :( Yeah, I keep mine like that because I have a couple of pics in there I don't want to see floating around the internet, like me goofing around looking like Mrs. Ceily :nono: