DO ANY SURGE USERS NOTICE THIS????

Wolftrap

I am right now almost 8 weeks post relaxer and I have been surging for about two weeks. Does surge change the texture of your hair in someway? My hair seems MUCH softer and the edges where I usually have a lot of "naps" is just fine. 8 weeks post relaxer I can still wear my hair up in a ponytail. I could never do this before because the "kitchen and edges would be so nappy. Is this an effect of the surge or is my hair around the edges just not growing? Cause that has me worried too that maybe the edges are not growing

My new growth is soft and wavy also. Pulled into a ponytail, it is really not noticable. I don't understand why, but that is what it is doing.

It would make my new growth and hair softer than it was originally. Ive never had any problems with Surge thus far.

The surge made my newgrowth hard and the newgrowth would get very defined.

Surge makes my newgrowth soft and wavy too I also started spraying it on my hair twice a day noticed it is getting stronger and thicker.

ok so I guess I'm just paranoid that the edges are not growing. I guess it just made the new growth a little better looking. I think I may be able to stretch my relaxer a little further.

Back