Do you DO DOO GRO?

shellzfoshizzle

Just a question. I've never heard anyone on LHCF talk about any DOO GRO products in their routine so I was wondering who uses DOO GRO and does it work for you?

I rarely use grease but I need something to tame my hair cause it's time for a relaxer (7 weeks) but I'm trying to hold out.

Anyway...I bought DOO GRO Extra Light Original Formula (with Vitamin A, D, and E) because my old college roommate used it and her hair looked great and made it grow. So far it's made my hair shiny and my scalp moistuized.

Which DOO GRO products do you use and do you like them?

SherryLove

i have never used DOO GRO prods, but my cousin claimed it helped the sides of her hair to grow back in...

Cinnabuns

I used to use the Doo Gro vegetable shampoo and hair grease on my hair before I came to the LHCF. It left a heavy coating on my hair, but however It did leave it very moisturized. Overall I would say that I liked it.

kitchen_tician

I use Doo Gro Stimulating Growth Oil. I haven't bought anymore since I ran out recently. I used to use it faithfully, but I've been using my Wildgrowth oil instead.

luv04

i used doo gro when i had my braids in this summer with kesvardhini oil(indian oil via indiaplaza.com and it worked well on moisturizing and growth check out my braid pics and after in my album..to see the change.

hairlover

i used the shampoo and i liked the way it made my hair feel, but i like creme of nature better, i also use the wgo, it works good for my newgrowth.

MizAvalon

I have heard that Doo Gro products make your hair grow, but then I also heard from the same person that a pregnant woman doing your hair makes it grow. /images/graemlins/perplexed.gif So, I don't think I'll be giving them a go.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I've only DOO GRO product I ever used was the Doo Gro Stimulating Growth Oil. It felt good on my scalp and I thought it smelled good. I somewhat think it helped with growth but it made my hair thicker as time progressed. Once it started to run out, I just mixed it with my mixture of oils (jojoba, carrot, coconut, aloe vera, and olive oil). Currently, I used Wild Growth Oil by itself.

jellynote

when I was in the states I use to use this and it worked really good, but once I got over here I couldn't find it. That was years ago, but now the PX has some of the products, but I'm into Surge now. I'm sure that if you use it you'll like it. I loved both of the shampoos.

KAddy

I used Doo Gro a few years back when I broke of my hair with a relaxer. I used their shampoo (can't remember which one), leave in conditioner and one of their greases. It worked well for me, but I didn't use heat on my hair while I was using their products. Just air drying and twist-outs.

bronxchick

Candied Yam
[ QUOTE ]
I use Doo Gro Stimulating Growth Oil. I haven't bought anymore since I ran out recently. I used to use it faithfully, but I've been using my Wildgrowth oil instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also used Doo Gro and then switched to Wildgrowth too. I loved the smell of DooGro, and it kept my hair soft. I think WG has vitamins in it, it smells funny but you get used to it.