do you ever feel like...

I that way everytime I look at pictures of my hair now :sad:. I feel like I've been hovering above my brastrap forever now. My nappiversary is in 10 days and I don't know if I want to update. It'll be my third year from my BC and I don't think my hair has retained the length it should have :nono:.

Yes, so much so that I have yet to post a progress pic. I flat ironed my hair the other day and saw that I had made a lot of progress and thought about posting for a minute. Then I just decided that I would wait until I reached one full year into my journey and hope that my progress will look more dramatic then.

so first let me say that one side of my hair is a little shorter than the rest. i don't wanna cut in order to even everything out cause i am trying to grow my hair and i don't wanna feel like i had a set back...when i'll get to APL then maybe i'll be on maintenance mode for a little bit til everything evens out...these pix are over a 3 month span or so....here goes nothing...(click on pix for seeing a bigger version)

this is from 7-28-2010 you can see the right side on the pic has a shorter spot. this is when i was claiming bottom neck length
6.JPG
these pics are from 11-02-2010, so i just took them recently...i am claiming SL :look:
5.jpg4.jpg3.jpg1.jpg
excuse my backless phone :lol:

That's wonderful progress for three months. In hair growing land, 3 months is an eye blink and your progress is easily visible. Great job!

Imma need you to post your reggie :D

That is some good growth for two 3 months.

I know what you mean, I feel like APL+gets all the love, LOL. But I am not worried, we will get there.

I realized I was a slow grower when I did my big chop! While I was transitioning I thought Omg my hair grows every 5 minutes lol, but when I cut those 5-6 inches of relaxed hair I was like "errr thats all you've done in 2 yrs? Cmon son!" I especially feel like I havent made much progress when I look at other people that are 1 year post BC (from a twa) and their hair looks longer than mine!

But o well you guys, progress is progress! Post all you want!

(Im gonna post my BC pics this weekend, they arent that exciting!)

Back