Do you ever wonder?

Hi elite_chiq,

I wonder about that all the time!! I know I would have had bra-strap length hair ages ago!!! /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif Oh well, better late than never!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="blue">Yup, but I try not to dwell on what coulda been because then I'll be /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif all day!

I wish I would've stopped using so much heat earlier my hair would be FANTABULOUS by now!!! But I'm /images/graemlins/nuts.gif and it has taken me a while to realize that I need to really make a serious effort to get serious results.

"If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done!" -anonymous /images/graemlins/weird.gif </font>

HECK, YEAH!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Funny that I've had to wait until I'm 'thirty-something' years old to finally be on my way to getting the hair I've wanted all my life... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Well, better late than never, huh? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

yeh i kno i do and i /images/graemlins/blush.gif everytime i think of how i was treatin my hair b4 i found hair clubs!! Its crazy!! but better late than never rite??

ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

hey i think of all the setbacks i've had, all the years of hair abuse and i just get peeved! I'm 19 so I'm glad i know what i know now. God willing, i have a life of healthy hair in front of me!

Yes, I thought about that last night, that IF that woman had't cut 6 inches off my hair and I'd been on the program thingy since Oct my hair would be a lil past bra strap...right now.

I wish I had taken the time to research and find out the best products for my hair. I wish I had not fallen victim to the myths that black women can't ..... because.... I am thankful that I know what to do now and my hair has wonderful shine and thickness. I just pray that all the vitamins will help my hair grow. At least we took the initative to learn how to care for our hair. There are so many women who don't have a clue and throwing money away at incompetent hair stylists.

I try not to dwell on it..The thing is, I used to have bra strap length hair (it was top of bra-strap) back in 93-94. So sad So sad...I try to think of the things I did back then that differ from now..but it wasn't much difference.. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Back