DO YOU EVER WONDER?

GinnyP

Do you ever wonder if people get hair information from this site and post it on other sites to make it their own(which is ok) I guess, also I wonder if people get information from here and write articles in magazines to make it their own.

I also wonder how many famous people are on this board that are on the downlow-- do you ever wonder if someone famous start a thread about themselves just to get a response, do you ever wonder?

Also when someone post something negative about a famous person and one of the members get angry do you ever wonder if they are related to that person? Do you ever wonder?

ThinNnappy

jancan7 said:
Do you ever wonder if people get hair information from this site and post it on other sites to make it their own(which is ok) I guess, also I wonder if people get information from here and write articles in magazines to make it their own.

I also wonder how many famous people are on this board that are on the downlow-- do you ever wonder if someone famous start a thread about themselves just to get a response, do you ever wonder?

Also when someone post something negative about a famous person and one of the members get angry do you ever wonder if they are related to that person? Do you ever wonder?

I wonder that all of the time. Like when i was watching sean paul from youngbloodz on that lil jon video w/the baggie on his head...:look: i was like LHCF!
And i know there has to be AT least 1 celebrity/relative/stylist of celebrity that comes on here to probally help them out

Kimberly

jancan7 said:

I wonder this all the time. Ya'll talk so bad about some celebrities...especially since most of our pics are of the backs of our heads.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I compare notes w this site and BHCM. I think our LHCF site is more open to try other products, like MN and MTG. I wonder if some celebs know about this site. Hey,Oprah....:lol:

HighlyFavored1

Do you ever wonder?...if someone who knows you but not your hair obsession is gonna discover your other life on this site and be like? Whhhatttt? I know that girl!

Haha, that would be kinda...i dunno...:look:

HoneyDew

HighlyFavored1 said:
Do you ever wonder?...if someone who knows you but not your hair obsession is gonna discover your other life on this site and be like? Whhhatttt? I know that girl!

Haha, that would be kinda...i dunno...:look:

I do wonder that. I started a new job a few months ago and there are several women that work there that just have to know about this site. I wonder if, while I am walking around working on everyone's computer problems, they recognize me.

They just HAVE to know about LHCF. We have too many active members in Maryland and even in Baltimore where I work!!