DO YOU GET ITCHY SCALP??

Ladyhenri

Since i startd using MTG i've been having extreme itches on my scalp.
The itching is expecially worse at night when i put a plastic cap on to prevent my MTG spreading on my sheets. My fiancee was just looking at me like :eek: yesterday cos i got up in the middle of the night to slap my head!!

When i take off the shower cap, the itching is way better, nearly non existent. I dont want to sleep without the shower cap cos i dont want to rub my face in the oil in the sheets ( last thing i want is any hair on my face!). My scalp seems to be very healthy so i doubt this is the cause of the itching. (PS: I also take Biotin 4000mg, MSM 4000mg, VIt C 1500mg, Horsetail500mg, Flaxseed oil 1000mg, Hair skin and nails, Folic acid 400ug, Vit E 200iu, cod liver oil 1000mg)
Some nice ladies here have told me the itching is an indication of growth sprouts, probably true cos i got about 1.4 inches of growth last month...but i need to know i am not the only person experiencing this.

Does your hair itch?
Why do you think it itches?
What have you done to curb the itches?

Please respond

Several members have complianed about itchy scalp when using MTG, give them time, they will respond. You may also try doing a search on Itchy Scalp.

Henrietta said:
Since i startd using MTG i've been having extreme itches on my scalp.
The itching is expecially worse at night when i put a plastic cap on to prevent my MTG spreading on my sheets. My fiancee was just looking at me like :eek: yesterday cos i got up in the middle of the night to slap my head!!

When i take off the shower cap, the itching is way better, nearly non existent. I dont want to sleep without the shower cap cos i dont want to rub my face in the oil in the sheets ( last thing i want is any hair on my face!). My scalp seems to be very healthy so i doubt this is the cause of the itching. (PS: I also take Biotin 4000mg, MSM 4000mg, VIt C 1500mg, Horsetail500mg, Flaxseed oil 1000mg, Hair skin and nails, Folic acid 400ug, Vit E 200iu, cod liver oil 1000mg)
Some nice ladies here have told me the itching is an indication of growth sprouts, probably true cos i got about 1.4 inches of growth last month...but i need to know i am not the only person experiencing this.

Does your hair itch? Sometimes
Why do you think it itches? It could mean that your hair is growing or it could mean that your hair needs to be washed.
What have you done to curb the itches? When my hair start itching, I wash it and it stops itching. My hair start itching after about the third day of not being washed...so I have to wash my hair every 3 days or it will start itching...I washed it Friday and it's itching now...soo...my guess is I need to wash it..IDK..but I am 4 weeks post and have alot of newgrowth...so I really can't say if it's ng or dirty scalp that's causing the itching but I know when I wash my hair it stops:) Hope I'm making sense..:) if not, let me know:lol:

If it's a plastic cap with elastic and your itching is around the hairline, it's probably the cap. You can use a plastic grocery bag instead. My scalp used to itch but no longer does since I've been using MTG.

I do think there is some truth to what the ladies told you.. itching can be indicative of growth.

dlewis said:
Several members have complianed about itchy scalp when using MTG, give them time, they will respond. You may also try doing a search on Itchy Scalp.

Thanks for this...nothing seems to turn up when i try to search though:confused:..
Will try again

tsmith said:

Does your hair itch? Sometimes
Why do you think it itches? It could mean that your hair is growing or it could mean that your hair needs to be washed.
What have you done to curb the itches? When my hair start itching, I wash it and it stops itching. My hair start itching after about the third day of not being washed...so I have to wash my hair every 3 days or it will start itching...I washed it Friday and it's itching now...soo...my guess is I need to wash it..IDK..but I am 4 weeks post and have alot of newgrowth...so I really can't say if it's ng or dirty scalp that's causing the itching but I know when I wash my hair it stops:) Hope I'm making sense..:) if not, let me know:lol:

Thanks for your response. The itching was terrible yesterday and i washed my hair...then let it airdry...re-applied my MTG...but The itching re-began at night. Hoping to God that this means i am getting growth...but i am gonna stop applying MTG everyday... evry other day maybe..?

Please keep the responses coming

keluric said:
If it's a plastic cap with elastic and your itching is around the hairline, it's probably the cap. You can use a plastic grocery bag instead. My scalp used to itch but no longer does since I've been using MTG.

I do think there is some truth to what the ladies told you.. itching can be indicative of growth.

Hmm..interesting suggestion because ii do use a plastic cap with elastic. I will try a soft shopping bag tonight...Only problem is that my whole scalp itches at different times Kinda like a relay race...when one place is done itching like mad...the other takes over...My whole head is never itching at the same time, but my whole head itches if you get what i mean.
Out of curiousity...when did your MTG itch stop? Or did your itching stop when you started using MTG?

Back