Do you like organix?

Chameleonchick

I was just walking on walgreens wasting some time and I saw that it is on sale right now buy one get one free. I picked up one of the coconut milk and one of the shea butter conditioners. Enjoy!

MummysGirl

I noticed a lot of ladies loved it so I thought I'd try it...
I bought the coconut milk conditioner for cowashing and I didn't like it as much as I do my other cowash cons. I ended up using it as a prepoo mixed with oils until I finished it.

Let's know what you think!

BostonMaria

Yes I saw this too. I loved them as a leave-in, but as a co-wash it didn't really work for me. The shea butter and tea tea ones smell delish!

Dommo

IMO, they have decent conditioners but honestly nothing I would repurchase. I've never tried the shampoos but I've tried the Shea Butter and Vanilla silk conditioners. They were ok.

Victorian

old head
I :love: Organix. I use the coconut poo, conditioner, and sometimes the anti-breakage serum and split end mender leave-in. The serum is great for detangling after your wash. I can't really tell if it really helps prevent breakage because I don't use it all the time, plus I use the other products too so they may be working together. I use the vanilla conditioner and definitely the blow dry cream (greatest ever!).
I've always wanted to try the other varieties...

The coconut line has protein in all the products. It's light protein, but it might be too much for cowashing if your hair is sensitive to it (my hair loves it, but it loves protein in general). The shampoo is very very good (at least for my hair). No sulfates, but cleans well. I haven't used the vanilla shampoo, but I like the conditioner as a final rinse. It is lightweight but cone-heavy. I like it for the slip and the fabulous vanilla scent :love:

djanae

I've only tried the coconut milk conditioner. It's decent and it smells HEAVENLY - but its definitely not the best co you can use for a co-wash (in my experience).

I'm still getting through my bottle and have had it for several months (b/c I like to rotate conditioners). I think if you mix it with another co (that has a light to non-existent scent) or add some oils, it would be a winner.

I just haven't found a conditioner (or any product really) that smells as good as this one. Wish they would make a "new and improved" version, so it would be a total package w/o the help of self-added ingredients.

Maybe it has something to do with the protein - with all the coconut oil I use, I don't really need that much more protein (nor do I do DC's often for that matter).

Last edited:

Victorian

old head
They really do have great smelling products :yep: Take a stroll down the hair care aisle and sniff a few bottles...
The vanilla stuff leaves a soft ice-creamy smell in my hair. I love getting a random whiff of it in the middle of the day :drunk:

There is a "moisturizing" line and a "hydrating" line -- I can't remember what fruit/foods those are :)lol:), but maybe someone will have more luck with those.

ETA: Tea Tree Mint is the hydrating line, and Grapefruit Mango Butter is the moisturizing one
Organix website has info on each one.

Last edited: