Do You Mix MN (Miconazole Nitrate) and MTG/Boundless Tresses together?

Do You Mix MN with MTG/Sulfur?

• Heck Yeah Baby, Absolutely. 2 is better than 1!

Votes: 53 67.9%
  • Heck No! I couldn't take all that!

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • No Answer! or What in the world is MN? What's MTG? Are you speaking Greek, lol?

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters

kbfluff

I just mixed 2 tubes of neosporin AF with avacado oil...shook it up and sprayed it on my scalp. I usto use mn creme straight up, but i like mixing it. Right now I know that I have a scalp...meaning that I feel my scalp doing something in different places so I'm gonna keep this up.
Mixing this stuff seems to make it last longer also. One tube = 2 applications for me straight.
I'm weaved up right now so I really don't care how wooly it gets underneath there right now....bring on the wool!!!

Nice & Wavy

Well, I jumped on the bandwagon and started this tonight. This is what I mixed together:

2 tablespoon of Avocado Butter
1/2 tube of MN 2%
1/2 teaspoon of Jamaican Black Castor Oil
1/2 teaspoon of Jojoba oil
1/2 teaspoon of BT

Mixed it all together and put it on my scalp. Massaged it in.

Will see what happens....:yep:

Nope never did a MTG/BT/MN mix but I know other people on the MN post use it. I just do my mixture with sulfur 8, shea butter, castor oil, 2%mn, coconut oil, peppermint and rosemary EO. Question has anyone tried the new shapeley's MTG for humans....????

LongHairDreams

Well, I jumped on the bandwagon and started this tonight. This is what I mixed together:

2 tablespoon of Avocado Butter
1/2 tube of MN 2%
1/2 teaspoon of Jamaican Black Castor Oil
1/2 teaspoon of Jojoba oil
1/2 teaspoon of BT

Mixed it all together and put it on my scalp. Massaged it in.

Will see what happens....:yep:

did you put this in an applicator bottle?

AsTheCurlzTurns

I'm going to get ready to try this MN mix soon as I get everything. But this BT (I assume this stands for Boundless Tresses???) can anyone please tell me where to get this pretty please??? I'm dying to try this growth aid out as well. Thanks so much to anyone who can definitely help me out. I've seen some mighty good positive feedback on this MN, but this BT product just escapes this newbie!

missnappylady

I mixed mine with sulphur and all the following oils:

shea butter
rosemary
peppermint
coconut
olive
tea tree
castor
grapeseed

It's basically the same recipe Tasha posted, except mine has a more liquid consistency. I'm going throw in some MTG, start using my Surge daily and the mn mix every other day.

Last edited:

Aggie

I just started using my MN with my boundless tresses a few weeks ago. I have been slackening off a bit lately as my work schedule has been quite demanding. I think I will be able to get back on my regimen in another 2 weeks or so. But I like the mixture, it smells really good too.

Aggie

I'm going to get ready to try this MN mix soon as I get everything. But this BT (I assume this stands for Boundless Tresses???) can anyone please tell me where to get this pretty please??? I'm dying to try this growth aid out as well. Thanks so much to anyone who can definitely help me out. I've seen some mighty good positive feedback on this MN, but this BT product just escapes this newbie!

You could find it on www.growthspecifics.com or pm naturallady, the maker of it...and she will direct you on how to go about getting some, okay?

getta

Damn girls . You should all be able jump rope with all the new growth thats coming. I mix megatek with mn.

Lebiya

Where are you ladies getting the 4% MN from? ..Shoppers Drug Mart?

Can someone post a pic of what it looks like??