Do you think all of my hair will fall out?

Dee-Licious

I was reading some old threads and discovered cayenne (sp) pepper and vodka as aiding in hair growth. I am thinking of mixing cayenne pepper, vodka, and MTG. Am I trying for too much, or do ya'll think this might work?

hopeful

MsDanele1518 said:
I was reading some old threads and discovered cayenne (sp) pepper and vodka as aiding in hair growth. I am thinking of mixing cayenne pepper, vodka, and MTG. Am I trying for too much, or do ya'll think this might work?

I think it's too much.

Sweet_Ambrosia

Wow, that is too much!
Mixing all those ingredients together doesnt sound too safe, maybe you should try the MTG first and see what happens, and later on you can try the vodka mixture w/o the MTG.

sareca

I don't think all of your hair will fall out, but if you mix them all how will you know which one is working?

LondonDiva

I don't think it will fall out, but your scalp will probably be like what in the hell is going on. You may get good growth from it or you may not. I think I'd try the MTG on it's own to begin with. You can do a cayenne pepper/oil mix on the scalp a few hours before a shampoo to raise the blood to the surface of the scalp.

Substance&Style

MsDanele1518 said:

i would think that the vodka would be drying to the hair, since it is alcohol :perplexed

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
balisi said:
In my personal, humble opinion, I think that's taking it way too far.
I agree!

Don't get caught up into all the hype about products that supposedly make your hair grow faster.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
If you waste good liquor on your head, so help me... :spank: :spank: :spank:

Do this right here, take that pepper and vodka and mix it with some tomato juice. Drink that while you put the mtg on your scalp.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
JCoily said:

Do this right here, take that pepper and vodka and mix it with some tomato juice. Drink that while you put the mtg on your scalp.

A Bloody Mary.....YUM!!! :p

sareca

kinchen said:
i was just reading my carol's daughter leave in and it has vodka in it and i wondered what is the vodka for

I think it's a preservative used in lieu of parabens.

Dee-Licious

:dork:
JCoily said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: HaHaHA!!! Now that I look at my question from last night, I have decided I have a new 11:00pm curfew from LHCF!! Late night gives me crazy ideas, but thanks ya'll for looking out for me and my scalp. :dork:

atlien11

I agree. Drink that while you put the MTG on your head...you might not notice the smell as much. Stoli makes a good vodka.

sprungonhairboards

Ya'll some dang alchies! :lol: :lol:

I ordered this herbal mixture that's supposed to stopped hair from turning gray. (We'll see). It came in like a tea bag and you boil it in water, add vodka, let it steep and spray it on your scalp every day. The vodka is supposed to bring out the potency in the herbs and act as a preservative. Before that I never heard of using vodka for any type of hair care. I haven't made it yet but now I'm curious.

Nita81

JCoily said:

:guiness: :eyebrows2 :lol:

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
sprungonhairboards said:
Ya'll some dang alchies! :lol: :lol:

I ordered this herbal mixture that's supposed to stopped hair from turning gray. (We'll see). It came in like a tea bag and you boil it in water, add vodka, let it steep and spray it on your scalp every day. The vodka is supposed to bring out the potency in the herbs and act as a preservative. Before that I never heard of using vodka for any type of hair care. I haven't made it yet but now I'm curious.

For real, I think that vodka on the hair is a bad idea, unless it's really diluted something like 1 teaspoon vodka to 1cup other liquid. Basically vodka is alcohol, and I wouldn't try a hair product with alcohol unless it was waayyyyy down the list of ingredients. JMO

sprungonhairboards

JCoily said:
For real, I think that vodka on the hair is a bad idea, unless it's really diluted something like 1 teaspoon vodka to 1cup other liquid. Basically vodka is alcohol, and I wouldn't try a hair product with alcohol unless it was waayyyyy down the list of ingredients. JMO

I had no idea it was gonna require vodka. I got it in the mail and read the directions and was like what the? :eek: It didn't say that on the website :lol: I don't even use hair products with alcohol. And it said make SURE it's at least 80 proof. You add 1 ounce vodka to I forget how many cups of water. It makes enough to last a month so the water will heavily outweigh the alcohol, but you use it every day! You don't put it on your hair though, just spray it on your scalp. It doesn't change the color of the already gray hair but it stimulates melanin in your scalp or something like that to keep future hair from growing in gray. Ok the more I type the stupider it sounds :ohwell: