Does anyone find ...

katie

washing their hair to be therapeutic?
I am so stressed from studies I decided to jump in the shower with my fave body scrub and Suave Humectant.I just washed my hair this morning but I am so stressed I had to do a conditioner wash tonite to help me relax.I feel so much better now.
Does anyone else find caring for their hair relaxing?

inthepink

If my hair didn't take so much time, I'd probably wash it more, too. The idea of having clean hair every single day is relaxing itself!

karezone

I know when I was in high school junior and senior year, I washed my hair every three days. But then I also blow dried it and used a flat iron every day.

adrienne0914

i used to until i started having the shedding issue. even though it doesn't really tangle, i sometimes lose a ton of hair when combing it out. a couple of weeks ago, i lost so much that i had to open the shower door to see if i still had any length and if it looked thinner.

now i avoid washing as long as i can.

B

ballet_bun

It really relaxes me ...
! It's especially great if you're using something that has the scent of lavender in it. I could stay int he shower for 30minutes!

Ballet Bun ...

serena

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
Yes, I look forward to the days I get to wash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too!
I usually have to will myself to wait out the 5-7 days between washes (I'm trying to manipulate my hair as little as possible). I just love lavishing the tlc on!

[ QUOTE ]
missykeyana said:
Yes. That head-to-toe clean feeling I have after a long shower and washing my hair is PRICELESS!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> </font> DITTO!

CrownnGlori

I always have. Its something about hot water head to toe and being clean from rooty to tooty. AAHHH!!! Never been afraid of water.

Lindy

Yep,
It is therapeutic up until the comb-out; then if I lose more hair than I want, I get all stressed out again!!!

aqualung

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
Yep,
It is therapeutic up until the comb-out; then if I lose more hair than I want, I get all stressed out again!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, Lindy. Washing will be less of a project when my products are settled and I have a routine that I don't alter. The Biolage leave-in tonic helps with detangling, but I'm still angsty when manipulating my hair.