Does Anyone Still Henna Their Hair?

Aggie

@Aggie
Canned Coconut Milk Room at Temperature. Pour just enough to get a nice smooth yogurt consistency.

The Henna is alone in your bowl and in it's Powdered form. Nothing else.

I agree. One wrong move will ruin the whole mixture. Extremely simple and works better than anything I've ever mixed it with, including Water, ACV, Tea.

The Coconut Milk gets 5 Stars
@IDareT'sHair

Awesome! Thanks love

Aggie

@Aggie
Canned Coconut Milk Room at Temperature. Pour just enough to get a nice smooth yogurt consistency.

The Henna is alone in your bowl and in it's Powdered form. Nothing else.

I agree. One wrong move will ruin the whole mixture. Extremely simple and works better than anything I've ever mixed it with, including Water, ACV, Tea.

The Coconut Milk gets 5 Stars
Thanks @IDareT'sHair. I may try this method when I henna again.

Damaris.Elle

I henna once every 2 weeks. My hair feels a lot stronger, I see a lot less breakage and I seem to retain better with henna treatments every 2 weeks. I keep my mixture simple: henna, honey and hot water. Or if I want to mix it up I'll add green tea to my henna powder instead of water or warm coconut milk instead of water, but I always use honey in my mixture.

mzpurp

I have some henna bars in the freezer that I think I'm going to pull out this weekend. It's been soooo long since I last henna'd my hair....