Does this work for breakge?

sapphire74

Has anyone ever used this product for breakage? I have been having a lot of breakage and shedding. It comes in a bottle and it heats up when you rub it in your hands.

Profectiv Long 'N Healthy Anti-Breakage Strengthening Mega Moisturizer

By: Strength of Nature Co.

Size: 4 fl oz

Promotes growth, stops breakage, replenishes moisture all day long.

Unique water-free formula infuses micro-nutrients and conditioners deep inside dry, damaged hair while sealing cracks and splits
Restores natural softness, strength and shine
One application lasts all day long
Excellent for all hair styles: twists, braids, locks, relaxed, texturized, extensions and natural styles.

IMFOCSD

I have used this prpduct and I liked it, but one application was not enough to fight dryness all day. maybe I should have sealed it with some oil or something. I don't know if it really helped with breakage because I did not comb my hair that often but then again when I did comb there would only be a couple peices of hair in the comb and at that time I was using a small tooth comb ( I did not know any better). I liked the fact that daily use did not way my hair down. I actually want to start using this again but I forgot about it until now.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I haven't used the one you have, but I have Mega Growth. It's really moisturizing, I use it to baggy. In about a week, I noticed less breakage, and my ends aren't as scraggely. I'm sure the one you have works as well. HTH!