Chagrin Valley New Hair Oils - Anyone Try These Yet?

crumbling_images

Chagrin Valley has two new hair oils out. I'm curioius to know if anyone has used them yet?

There's a Jojoba Grapeseed Oil
Whether you suffer from dry damaged hair, hair loss or even oily hair, your scalp needs to be moisturized. Jojoba oil moisturizes your scalp deep down to its pores. Since the molecular structure of jojoba is similar to that of sebum (our natural hair oil), it helps balance and regulate sebum production. Jojoba also helps strength the hair follicle and shaft, helps clear clogged pores, which in turn reduces hair loss and promotes a healthy shine, all without a greasy feeling. Jojoba oil encourages the development of new hair cells and helps improve microcirculation. Grapeseed oil promotes healthy hair and is great when used in conjunction with jojoba oil as an anti-hair loss massage. It also has good slippage for detangling hair

These oils are very light and penetrate easily. Great for all hair types

and an Argan Sunflower Oil
Argan Oil is naturally rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids and squalane. Antioxidants, like vitamin E, add moisture and promote circulation as they nourish and protect hair. Essential fatty acids make hair stronger and stimulate growth, which helps prevent breakage, decrease shedding, and promote shine, softness and manageability. Squalane, a component of our own sebum, is well known for adding natural moisturize. Nutrient-rich, hair strengthening sunflower oil moisturizes, nourishes and protects for silky, strong, healthy hair.

Argan deep conditioning is great for medium to thick hair

WyrdWay

Do I haven't tried these yet, but I love Chagrin Valley! And I didn't realize they had these :D thanks for bringing these to my attention!

RossBoss

The Argan Sunflower oil looks good.Its expensive though. A 4 oz bottle is $18.50.

Yeah, that's crazy. I just paid that much for a GALLON of EVOO, which moisturizes my hair quite well, I'd be crazy to pay that for a measly 4ounces. Just go to the health food store and buy your own oils for much cheaper, lol.

lalla

No. I think I can make something similar with what I have.
And I don't like hair oils that much.

empressri

4 ounces of my 100% pure cold pressed argan oil was $30.

I would NOT pay for any blend of it especially considering that you only need to use a few drops of argan oil. It's an oil meant to be used sparingly.

ThickRoot

Haven't used any of the new stuff just so grateful they updated the frigging website, looks less dated.