Doesn't My Hair Look Great?

Thanks for your votes everyone. I entered a few months ago and then they just selected the top 10 people with the most votes. The winner will be announced on August 20th. I agree with you blaque angel. This feels like the longest competition ever. Oh well, I guess can wait one more month for th results. Anxiously waiting...:yep:

Thanks for your votes everyone. I entered a few months ago and then they just selected the top 10 people with the most votes. The winner will be announced on August 20th. I agree with you blaque angel. This feels like the longest competition ever. Oh well, I guess can wait one more month for th results. Anxiously waiting...:yep:

wow, the winner gets announced on MY birthday! :lol:

Happy early b-day blaque angel. Maybe you can remind me about the contest when the time comes. LOL. Just joking. My coworkers are on top of that date.

If you like my pic, please vote for me for this Colgate campaign. I am going for the win ladies! Don't forget to forward the link to friends. I should also have it posted on my blog shortly. Thank you! :grin:

http://www.colgatewisp.com/faceofwisp/HomePage?id=242

I voted for you...and not just because you are on LHCF. You actually have a great smile and one of the better pics.

Thanks for letting us know what's happening with you!

Blessings and hope you win!!!

cj

Back