PUT MY HAIR IN SOUTHPOLE'S CAMPAIGN!!!!

Ms Lala

I straight CRASHED last night after the competition ended. And I'm still sleepy. You can't say I didn't go HARD!!! Now we just wait for the results.

I want to personally thank ALL of you. I know I didn't respond to many comments but I read ALL of them. I can't believe the tremendous amount of support I've received from this forum. You really are like my LHCF family.

News:
THE COMPETITION HAS ENDED!!! I am STILL #1!!!!! Out of over 4449 entries! I also have 5 other photos that you all helped to get into the top 250 at #78, #93, #99, #127, & #134. I dunno how much better that gets! Now it's time to just wait and pray. Cross your fingers too! The results will be in by January 5th. Thank you so much for all of your support! I hope that all this hard work will pay off.

I will post this at the beginning

YAY, that is great. I hope they select your photo. Why do they make u wait until January?

IndianAngel22

YAY, that is great. I hope they select your photo. Why do they make u wait until January?
I dunno I wish they didn't, but I guess they have 250 photos to go through and they have to vote and yada yada yada. Thanksgiving, Christmas season. I guess everything takes time :)

IndianAngel22

:::::::::::::::::::::::UPDATE:::::::::::::::::::

dRUMROLLL PLEASE.............................

I got runner-up...........

:(

But it's okay. I don't know who I lost to but I'm thankful anyway. IT's still a pretty big accomplishment. It's disappointing but I'm just going to take this as a stepping stone for the future. We all worked really hard and I thank every last one of you for putting in the steady votes each day. I still win $1000 of SouthPole wardrobe which is pretty cool. I might throw you something. LOL

Sorry I didn't come back with better news. Maybe one day I'll be able to say I'm modeling for an even bigger company. Thanks so much everyone for the support & one day I'll bring better news :) I love you all.

xoxo Kristen Nichole @ Kristen Nichole (dot) com

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Awe I'm sorry to hear that, I thought for sure you had it...You have such a positive attitude, there;s something Bigger out there for you. Goodluck.

Aniyasmommy

Im sorry you didnt win but you're still a winner IMO and you get 1000 in South Pole clothes and many people would love that

winnettag

Sorry you didn't win, but with your great attitude I know we'll see you modeling something big in the future!
Thanks for updating us!

IndianAngel22

♥ Just got the most amazing phone call ever! I am SO EXCITED!!!!! I may have gotten runner up for South Pole but guess who's still gonna be on the companies roster? *this girl* Gotta do a test shoot! YAY!!! I knew something good would come out of it :D Thank you everyone who voted!!! So excited for this opportunity! #2010 already a good year :) :dance7: :sweet:

sdfw

Congrats on being runner up and about the phone call you got today. I'm sure your test shoot will go well.

IndianAngel22

Hey everyone!!!! I'm back to give the final results of the competition! I was voted 1st place, but the GAVE me 2nd place... So technically I lost the competition. But then they called me back for a test shoot and liked me so I got the campaign anyway! Here is 1 of the final ads!!!! *claps* It will be going in different stores this July/Fall.... Levines, Stage Stores, Peebles etc.

Here's the story on my blog :)

http://kristennicholemusic.blogspot.com/2010/06/kristen-nichole-for-southpole-juniors.html