Doing the BIG CHOP is STUPID!!!!!

*CherryPie*

I understand.:yep:

I didn't even get to hear the message!

I have no strong opinion about BC. I did not do a BC so it is not as if I would be offended off the bat about the topic.
Actually, the opinion I do have about some BC I would not care to share.
In general, I love a good heated discussion but :nono:.

She was aggravating!
It was blah blah blah sister blah blah blah sister blah blah.

EllePixie

I think it's one thing to say that the big chop is not for YOU, but other people are totally fine with it, and it's silly to say it's "stupid." She called it straight up stupid - this is different than explaining that SHE does not feel comfortable having short hair (which is really what she was saying, and is obviously projecting her own insecurities onto others). Sorry she feels she isn't pretty enough. Not my fault though. Next.

*CherryPie*

I don't think she would qualify to be a professional speaker. But I think she speaks well enough to talk about hair on youtube.:lol:

She doesn't sound any worse than a lot of y'all's youtube greats.:lol:

It seems that the first thing y'all criticize is the way someone speaks, when you can't find enough wrong with the person.

I would love to hear some of y'all talk!:lachen:

Girl Quit!:nono:

ETA: No, I don't know her. I just get tired of seeing people get talked about for no good reason. That's all.

You seem to be the only one that thinks she is well spoken....

Do you know her? Is she a friend?

Last edited:

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
I didn't see anyone say anything about how well she articulates her points until you brought it up first. We were all talking about what she said and not how well she said it...

Last edited:

*CherryPie*

You could've saved that...:lol:
Nobody cares about that. Some people just disagreed when I said she spoke well. :look:

I didn't see anyone say anything about how well she articulates her points until you brought it up first. We were all talking about what she said and not how well she said...

natura87

I don't think she would qualify to be a professional speaker. But I think she speaks well enough to talk about hair on youtube.:lol:

She doesn't sound any worse than a lot of y'all's youtube greats.:lol:

It seems that the first thing y'all criticize is the way someone speaks, when you can't find enough wrong with the person.

I would love to hear some of y'all talk!:lachen:

Girl Quit!:nono:

ETA: No, I don't know her. I just get tired of seeing people get talked about for no good reason. That's all.

I dont think so.

She put herself out there to be talked about so I am not going to feel sorry for her. If I went on youtube rambling bits of nonsense and ignorance I would expect it too. If she cant handle it I guess her mouth wrote a check that her arse couldnt cash.

*CherryPie*

Gosh!! She only stated that she don't think big chopping is a good idea. Some of y'all act like she dogged out natural hair....or KILLED somebody!

Y'all carry on....I'm not answering any more nonsense. :nono:

I dont think so.

She put herself out there to be talked about so I am not going to feel sorry for her. If I went on youtube rambling bits of nonsense and ignorance I would expect it too. If she cant handle it I guess her mouth wrote a check that her arse couldnt cash.

MsBoinglicious

I mean she is talking about hair! What other good reason would we need around here? :lachen: *light bulb goes off* That's what we do on the hair board, talk about hair!! The good, the bad and everything in between! :perplexed lol

So if she or anyone else who puts themselves out there talking about hair and we like what they have to say or not...this here hair site is the stomping ground outlet to talk about it.

I mean that's what I thought LHCF was for, among many other things. *shrugs*

10WordzOrLess

"....I mean do get why people do it, but, to me it's still STUPID because *blank arse pause*.......okay this is why...my first example is why you shouldn't do the big chop...my little sister Shermeeta (sp)...sheee used to get a perms aaalllll the time, prollylike every couple weeks she would get a perm in her hair...."

:ohwell:...

LongCurlz

I cant believe she's calling natural hair ugly when she is natural herself, I dont get it, and yes she does sound very ignorant, she needs to take some speech classes

knt1229

She didn't really hold my attention well enough for me to anazlye her message. I did hear her say something about following a trend and well that part sounded like a valid point. But the rest ..... :ohwell: :look:

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Ummm what? I can't even do anything but laugh my butt off. I have stopped caring what obviously dumb people have to say about what's on my head. I do what I want with MY hair. End of story.
People really need to learn how to express themselves without offending the people they are attempting to speak to... it's really not that hard.