Dollar General is that DEAL...

motherx2esq

Where I live there are NO BSS so I have to drive to Detroit to buy products or go to the local CVS to their very small AA section. Now there are a lot of products I use that are not AA but there are some that are. I really wanted to use Lottabody but I hate ordering online and waiting. So I googled it see if maybe CVS or Walgreens had it. Low and behold it was on the Walgreens website. I get there and guess what.... they don't have any! :wallbash: So I'm like well I know the Dollar General has some AA products, I just want some settling lotion I know something about. Well I walk in Dollar General and come out with not only Lottabody ($2.50) BUT an ORS relaxer (normal)($8), Ambi Complexion Bar ($1.50) for my face and a digital thermometer ($3) for my daughter (we broke the old one). I was to happy. I started to buy ALL of their Lottabody but decided to see if I like it first. So after my roller set (because I cannot afford curlformers right now) tonight. I may be back up there tomorrow to buy all the Lottabody! Right now I love Dollar General. I don't know why I don't go in there more! :woot:

Christa438

I know. I like Dollar General too. Also Family Dollar has a lot of the same hair products you can find out Walmart, Walgreens/CVS. Some things are even cheaper. I can't wait to go back! I saw a hairdress that is usually around $5 on sale for $2.40. I also got 1 ORS replenishing pac and a Henna pac. They were around $1 each. My daughter is 2 and I also got cute little thong sandals for her for less than $5 each. It's about to be Summer time.

Coffee

Girl, I'm with you on the $ General store, Family $, .99 store and Biglots, the cheaper the better:grin:.

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
Yea dollar general be on it sometimes! OT: Why did I walk into CVS and they had AA products under Specialty Hair Care...or something like that. I was like wth!?!? Speciality? Still not quite sure how to take that one.

gymfreak336

I love me some Dollar General. I tear that store up! It really is a good place to find affordable products.

motherx2esq

:nono: Dollar tree got them beat, everything is a dollar, (even the pregnancy tests:yep:) and its good stuff! UNEXPIRED! Its like a mini Walmart

Girl don't get me started on Dollar Tree! :yep: I fell in love with that place when they were the only ones who had Suave Milk and Honey shampoo and conditioner! I bought so much of it! :notworthy

DeepBluSea

I found some DDTA at Dollar tree. I was so excited because everyone raves about this product but it has been discontinued. I bought up all of it and I am loving it while it lasts. I was worried about it being expired, but it is everyhting people said it was and more!

LadyEuphoria007

Girl I LOVE Dollar General! They have a lot of good deals in there. If you search online there is a list that tells you what brands of laundry soap etc. are made by the name brand companies.

Dollar Tree is THE BOMB! Family Dollar too! It's amazing what you can find in there at some of those prices!

:drunk: I'm all about the bargins! lol

AsTheCurlzTurns

^^^^^^^^^I totally agree with your post!! I can usually justify their prices better than what's in the BSS or at Walmart LOL. Like for Pantene R&N Breakage defense mask? Only 3 bucks at Dollar General!:yay::grin: