Dominican Products only online?

InNeedofHairapy

Where are you ladies getting your dominican products?
Is it possible to get them offline, like in your local bss?

I'm mostly curious about lacio lacio and silicon mix. I have heard stories and SEEN pics of hair that uses these products, and I HAVE to have them.

Are there other products that I should be looking at? what are the price ranges? If they're only available online, what sites do I go to to get them? what is the turn around time?

TIA for any suggestions, tips, help

Tamrin

unapologetic
Lacio Lacio and Sillicon Mix you can get at a local BSS. I have not tried Sillicon Mix and I bought Lacio Lacio yesterday at my local BSS for 8.99

*Frisky*

That big beauty supply store in Oxon Hill supposedly has a good selection of Dominican products.

Last edited:

Allandra

What part of Maryland?

There's a bss in Waldorf near Shoppers Food Warehouse that carries a few Dominican products.

I'm trying to recall the name of the bss in Wheaton Mall. They have several products.

JLove74

Allandra said:
What part of Maryland?

There's a bss in Waldorf near Shoppers Food Warehouse that carries a few Dominican products.

I'm trying to recall the name of the bss in Wheaton Mall. They have several products.

The name is Wheaton Beauty supply on the end near Macy's (I think). They have a really good selection - whole aisle full.

SvelteVelvet

My local BSS has a bevy of Salerm & Nacidit products. They'll have random items also like 12 en 1 and that Cinnamon an Rosemary treatment, I believe it's Acetepr..-15 or something like that as well as some Easy Look oils but I don't use any of that stuff. I must get my stuff online, I do want to go to nearby towns though and do some searching, see if I can find some on land, but with the money I'm going to be using up for gas for refills, I can pay shipping and have it meet me at my doorstep.

amina kamal

The Beauty supply in Wheaton plaza is next to JC Penny on the lower level and they have silicon mix and emergencia. I didnt see Miss Keys there though. There is another beauty supply on Georgia ave in DC right before you get to Military Rd that has a small section as well. Other than that you can go to the Dominican hair salons in downtown silver spring, there is one across from City Place mall that has a nice selection. HTH

Lavendar

amina kamal said:
The Beauty supply in Wheaton plaza is next to JC Penny on the lower level and they have silicon mix and emergencia. I didnt see Miss Keys there though. There is another beauty supply on Georgia ave in DC right before you get to Military Rd that has a small section as well. Other than that you can go to the Dominican hair salons in downtown silver spring, there is one across from City Place mall that has a nice selection. HTH

Awww man! I was just at City Place last week and I looked in the BSS there! They didn't have anything. That was my first time there. I walked around the block, but I didn't see any other places that were open. What's the name of the salon? Is it across the Colesville Road side? How do you get to Wheaton Plaza from the beltway? Lived here all my life, but I don't get out much, and you wouldn't believe my job is in Silver Spring and I know nothing about the area.:(