Naturals and dominican products?

BeautifulRoots

After hearing about them for years, I think I may give Dominican hair products a try. I'm down to silicon mix, lacio lacio, and alter ego. (eventhough alter ego is from Italy) Im looking for a moisturizing conditioner with good slip, but im open to trying other types of products too. Are there any 4a/4b naturals out there that are still using dominican products? If so, which ones do you like? (not just the brand, but specific type of product ex leave in, shampoo, etc)

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
Silicon mix the original Deep Conditioner in the jar.
It is the air I breathe. If your at home mix it with honey and then try the steam method. Your hair will feel like butter. :)

Blackmagic

Silicon mix with honey... I will have to try this...

The first time I tried it I didn't have much success, but then again I cheated and added phytokeratin to it for a more effective protein treatment...lol. I will try it again without any additives and then with honey...

Oh by the way I'm 4a/b...

I have tried other dominican conditioners and I'm over the MOOOOONNNNNN about Capilo Sole and Cinnamon... When I'm done trying out the other samples I purchased I will buy the huge 56 oz container....

I also was impressed with the Silicon Pearl Protein, La Bomba Avocado, and Miss Key 11n1 rinse...

cutiebe2

I am 4a nautral and Silicon Mix did not work for me that well...I will try it again one day

I suggest:
Cocolacio
Barba de Caracol
Miel y Leche
La Bomba

lluvyanna

im 3c/4a ... mostly 4a..and i lovveeee me some silicone mix and miss key 10 en 1 .. it does wonders with the steamer too.