Dominican Treatment Recommendations?

divinefavor

I've only been to a Dominican salon one time. However, I noticed that they use anonymous treatments. Does anyone know the names of some of the treatments that Dominicans use? Do you have any recommendations for good dominican treatments? I will be making a purchase for a dominican treatment soon. I've tried Silicon Mix and like it, but would like to know if there are others out there that may be better.

TIA for your help!

Angelicus

Beaucoup threads on this. The dominicans love to mix several conditioners together and throw it in your hair. I'll bump you my PR thread.

OneInAMillion

One treatment that I love is Alter Ego Garlic tx. It is wonderful for restoring shine and making your style last through humidity! It's expensive, but one of my absolite favorites!

divinefavor

anky said:
Beaucoup threads on this. The dominicans love to mix several conditioners together and throw it in your hair. I'll bump you my PR thread.

Thanks Anky!!! I have to visit your website!

divinefavor

OneInAMillion said:
One treatment that I love is Alter Ego Garlic tx. It is wonderful for restoring shine and making your style last through humidity! It's expensive, but one of my absolite favorites!

Thanks OIM!!!

Nita81

divinefavor said:
bumping for more recommendations

I just used Kan Kanechomn Max Force(from www.sickbay.biz) and Capilo 311 rinse(from www.ibeautyny.com) mixed together this evening for my conditioner wash. It came out really nice. HTH

plzgrow

Alter Ego is the bomb.. Hands down... It very thick and gives your hair a lot of slip and also leaves your hair soft, bouncey and shiny...

Check the link below you will find tons of dominican supplies..

lexi08

OneInAMillion said:

Does the garlic treatment contain protein?