Dontspeakdeafeat is in Cosmo school!!!! Get it Girl...

Cayenne0622

I'd follow DSD around like a lil puppy if I was in her lucky city! Her album has more than inspired me and she is such a beautiful person because of the detail and time she takes to make sure we GET IT!

Thanks DSD! I'm sure you'll wow the world with your 'growin hands'. lololol

Go GIRL!

sunnyjohn

Congratulations!

My mama told me when I was a litle girl my words made me a prophet...You will be a famous, world renowned hairstylist and healthcare guru in no time! BELIEVE DAT!

:yay:

Last edited:

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
sunnyjohn said:
Congratulations!

My mama told me whne I was a litle girl my words made me a prophet...You will be a famous, world rekowned hairstylist and healthcare guru in no time! BELIEVE DAT!

:yay:

OMG, all this support just makes me almost wanna cry. Thank you ladies.

Hey Sunny, I really believe every word you have spoken. Thanks!!;)

congrats DSD- it must be so exciting!!!! well when you start your salon make sure you tell us where you are at so we could stop in for our LHcf discount- just joking.

MJ

Congrat!!!!!:D Wish you all the best and please don't forget the po' folks with you hit it big:grin:

MonaRae

All I got to say is I live n Greenville, SC just 1.5 hours away from Atlanta! Please let me know when you start working - I am your 1st Client!!!!!

I am very serious!

MonaRae

firecracker

Go head on now! You are going to the Paul Mitchell school to boot. Wow girly you da bomb! :D Are they teaching in techniques for natural hair now in cosmetology school?

cmw45

Umm...I know it's nine months away...:look: ...but I live in Atlanta...three months out of the year sooo ughhh...:look: ...when you set up shop...could you let a sista know where she might be able to get a wash and cut?

H

honey_jammz82

atrinibeauty said:
You go Dsd:yay: :thumbsup: :dance7: :woot: I wish I lived out by Atlanta I would most definitely be one of your clients too:)

Me too, you are going to make an awesome stylist!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Thanks Everyone!!

For the Ladies that live in Atlanta, Paul Mitchell is offering 50% off hair services if you book your service with me. I will be on the floor in about 8 weeks so get ready. This a way for me to build my clientele.

PM me if you are interested.

NessaNessa

dontspeakdefeat said:
Thanks Everyone!!

For the Ladies that live in Atlanta, Paul Mitchell is offering 50% off hair services if you book your service with me. I will be on the floor in about 8 weeks so get ready. This a way for me to build my clientele.

Way to go chic!!! I am in the ATL on a regular to visit my sisters. I will definitely be there to visit you the next time I am down there. It'll be nice to go to a stylist who wont convince me I need a perm and one who will understand my stretching process. YAY!!!!! I am sure you will make a great stylist.

sareca

Congrats! :dance7: I'm so jealous. I looked into several comos schools here, but the best one didn't have a night school option. They said they might in the future. I check back with them every year, but so far I've had no luck. :( Anyway, congrats again. I know you'll make an awesome stylist.

dontspeakdefeat said:
Thanks Everyone!!

Congrats! :grin:

wadadligyal

Congratulations DSD!!!!!
Thanks for sharing your album with all the tips, styles and how to's!!!!
Your album really inspired me to learn how to do my own hair and I know you will be one heck of a hairstylist. Go on girl do the d*mn thing!!!!!!!:bouncy: