Dr. Miracle

princesmich

Has anyone tried Dr. Miracles products? If so for how long? How are the results so far? What products have you tried?

I personally have used their grow oil for the last 3 weeks, it tingles, I mixed it last week with emu oil, mtg and I'm about to put some Evoo and coconut oil in it. I use this concoction daily, it's better than using mtg alone.

I love the temple and nape balm and the conditioning creme. I use it for scalp massages. I don't know if it results in anything, but it really makes my scalp feel good.:p

I’ve been using the Temple & Nape Balm for about the last three weeks. It feels great when I do my morning and evening scalp massages. I started using it for its extra moisturizing properties after a cold dry spell we had in my neck of the woods (otherwise I always use tea tree essential oil). I haven't noticed any significant hair growth or "filling in," but it does feel nice and cool on the scalp like the TTO, dries quickly, and is not too heavy.

Thanks ladies, so far i guess no one has seen significant growth but it feels good, i guess that's just like the slogun.

I just bought the no-lye perm by Dr. Miracle. I will let you know how it turns out once I use it at the end of March;)

Bumping to see if anyone uses anything from this line.
My Aunt suffered hairloss recently from an illness and adverse reactions to medication.

She started using the nape & temple balm and her hair is coming in nicely.
I just want to see if anyone else likes this line of products.

Thanks

I used some kind of "moisturizing creme" that was designed for daily use. I used it about 3 days before my hair turned into to Crunchy Fried Mess! Soon after that I realized it had a lot of protein in it. I threw it away.

My mom bought me the growth oil, (the orange oil) and at first I liked it because it left my scalp tingling all day. But one day I applied it right after taking a shower using my exfoliating scrub and it rolled down my neck and I had this huge painful burn. It could have been because my skin was a little fresh from the scrub but oil shouldn't ever burn like that . I don't use it anymore which is unfortunate because I have a lot left. I may use it again if they had a sensitive skin version and my mom would have to buy it again because I also think the commercials are stupid.

Last edited:
I've never used the products but my mom has unfortunately. She did start loosing her hair due to having to take a large dosage of neurontin medicine. Her hair started to break off majorly soon as she started to used Dr.Miracle who should be debunked! She has stopped using it thank goodness. I still cant convince her though to lay off the heat etc.

I used the temple & nape balm, No noticeable difference in my nape but My temple area grew in big time. In fact it was only one side that was thinning so I used it only on that side now my hair on that side of the hairline(temple) is longer at least 1". My hairstylist who I just started using was like wow we have to catch your other side up to this one. :D
HTH

I used the shampoo plus conditioner and the anti-breakage strengthening cream. The shampoo cleaned but didn't moisturize at all. The cream made my hair shed and break. Their are no ingredients on my container. Maybe they were on the box it came in. It now sits in bathroom closet.

I've been using the intensive healing oil for awhile now. Usually I put it on my scalp after blowing drying. I have noticed that using this has helped to keep my roots together. It gives you that good tingling feeling when you put it on. :lol:

While using it, I noticed that it was helping with my hairline in the front. Since I was wearing my hair mostly pulled back, I didnt see any damage that I thought I would. I also add a few drops in my baggy at night to help with my ends.

Back