Dr. Miracles Hair Products

I use the relaxed hair potion on my scalp every once in a while and I really like it. My sister uses damaged hair treatment because her hair has broken off from using weaves for so long and it really helped her hair grow in, but now she needs to learn to stop putting the weaves back in on top of it!

hi
i used the growth oil in my opinion it sucked. i did't feel the tingle until i blowdried my hair right after applying it and even then it didnt tingle it straight burned. i thoungt my head was on fire. it smells horrible and my hair didn't grow after repeated use
relaxed hair potion it was like milky water. and thats not good:nono:

I currently use Hot Gro and the Healing Oil Sheen Spray and I love both!! :yep:The Hot Gro has a pretty strong smell so I mix with BB Super Gro to dull it down but it still tingles!!

didnt do a thing for me... but i am the type to want results in a week. but after usin this for about 3 weeks i didnt see anything... i was using the growth balm.

I thought they were HORRIBLE. The women at this African braiding shop recommended them and I bought them. They liked how it made your head tingle. Ummm...it didn't tingle...it burned...and I had to wash my hair the day I got it done.

I use the relaxer and used to used the temple and nape balm. I got tired of the menthol smell. I am also thinking of changing from the relaxer, my hair doesn't seem to like it anymore.

Ladies,

:nono:
Please beware of sub-standard products that are heavily marketed to us by white companies. Unfortunately, they're just taking money from our pockets and putting it in theirs!

I use the relaxer and used to used the temple and nape balm. I got tired of the menthol smell. I am also thinking of changing from the relaxer, my hair doesn't seem to like it anymore.

I tried this relaxer twice, despite the fact that it had Mineral Oil in it; it was like the second ingredient. My hair came out nice, however,it seemed like it stunted my NG a bit. I guess that was from the Mineral Oil. I wouldn't use it again.

Hello,

Has anyone ever used Dr. Miracles Hair Products? I see the commercial on TV-1 often.

Thanks.

*Peeking my head around the corner to answer your question* I use Dr Miracle!! I love it.. especially the hot gro.. the tingle is awesome and it makes it feel like your hair is actually doing something. I dont like the perm though. I have tried it once and it broke my hair off. My hair is still recuperating from the breakage. But other than that anything else is great. I have no complaints. Its growing and Im happy:grin:

I used Dr. Miracles years ago just to try it out. Nowadays, I'm seeing some Dr. Miracles knockoffs, Dr Wonders comes to mind?:nono: Seen this at the store when I went looking for the Dr Miracle's product line. The knockoff even smells somewhat like the original!! But anyhoo, I liked the tingling feeling that Dr Miracles gives on the scalp, it was just that smell I couldn't get past after using it for awhile.

The Leave In Treatment and Conditioner is Good. I actually used some this morning and the tingle is something serious!! I like so far!! :grin:

I used the growth oil and it was nothing but some thick peppermint oil and mineral oil IMO. I did feel the tingle, but it didn't do much. I will not be trying any more products from this line.:nono:

I see they removed what I had tried. They had something for really itchy scalp. My scalp would stop itching for like 5 minutes, and then start back up again. That was about 3 years ago. Haven't tried their products again since.

I used the gro oil and got mad growth from it. The smells isn't that bad and I love the tingle:yep:.

My sister used the oil (don't know which exactly) and it burned her scalp pretty badly which is when she finally decided to come on board hair care- My friend switched to the product range (after I told her about my sister's experience:ohwell:)- because she liked the packaging and her healthy shoulder length hair broke off to choppy ear length...

I used Dr. Miracles years ago just to try it out. Nowadays, I'm seeing some Dr. Miracles knockoffs, Dr Wonders comes to mind?:nono: Seen this at the store when I went looking for the Dr Miracle's product line. The knockoff even smells somewhat like the original!! But anyhoo, I liked the tingling feeling that Dr Miracles gives on the scalp, it was just that smell I couldn't get past after using it for awhile.

It's not a knockoff. It's made by the same company if you look on the box. Once I found out there was a cheaper version, I was mad. I had been buying the higher price for no reason with the same exact ingredients.

^^^^Well if it's made by the same company, I honestly don't understand why they would try to sell products under a different name then. It makes no sense to me.

I use the "Hot Gro"... I put it in the microwave, melt it down to a liquid, add some of the liquid to my essential oil mix then let it cool into my own "essential oil balm"...only because when i apply oils directly to my scalp, they run, so adding the Hot Gro makes it a balm and easier to apply.

Back