I colored and Relaxed pics

HeChangedMyName

I colored using Garnier Nutrisse. . .I used Light Reddish Brown(Summer Berry). I used Dr. miracles Super relaxer instead of ORS because it seemed to have stopped working. I also used the Dr. Miracles tingling deep conditioner after my relaxer. . .LOVE IT!! I blew it dry and then flat ironed in some curls. I am impressed with Dr. Miracles. my hair hasn't taken a relaxer this well in a very long time.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
WOW ! Great Hair.:grin: Thanks For Sharing. You Did a Fantastic Job. :congrats:

Your Curls Go On For Days.:giggle: Your Hair looks extremely soft and shiny and Very, very Healthy. Great Color Too!

HeChangedMyName

Your hair looks beautiful. The color looks nice. Subtle but noticable.

Thanks, I plan to dry a bolder color next time. . .granted I can keep this colored hair healthy keep it from breaking off

WOW ! Great Hair.:grin: Thanks For Sharing. You Did a Fantastic Job. :congrats:

Your Curls Go On For Days.:giggle: Your Hair looks extremely soft and shiny and Very, very Healthy. Great Color Too!

Thanks. I'll be glad when I get off my no heat challenge. . .i only have one pass left for the next month or so. I feel like a whiz now that I've learned how to curl with the flat iron.

locabouthair

Your hair looks great! You did it yourself? It looks like you went to the salon!! I self relax and my hair never comes out looking like that.

JenBenCal

Your hair looks amazing!! The color is gorgeous and it still looks full. I may have to give ol' Dr. Miracles a try, because I was laughing at those commercials and not taking them seriously lol.

HeChangedMyName

Your hair looks great. I love the curls and color. Was the color semi permanent?

I think it's permanant. . .I don't know much about color. I just picked up a box with a color that I liked.

Your hair looks great! You did it yourself? It looks like you went to the salon!! I self relax and my hair never comes out looking like that.

Yep, I did it myself. My relaxers hadn't been coming out this well. . .I think I had been texlaxing for years because I didn't want bone straight flat hair.

Your hair looks amazing!! The color is gorgeous and it still looks full. I may have to give ol' Dr. Miracles a try, because I was laughing at those commercials and not taking them seriously lol.

I felt the same way about those commercials. I'm a believer. :look:. .for now, until my pjism forces my hand. lol