DREAMS,VISIONS,SIGNS,MESSAGES

kayte

Just putting it out there...
I really wish there could be....I don't know some kind of ..fixed...or permanent thread or forum on dreams and visions.

I have them.... constantly get them...&.other people post theirs ....

but sometimes I feel really alone with this... because it happens ALL the time..and as it's not a usual thing.it's easy to feel.....strange.
I don't like other internet forums on this topic...because they did tend to be involved with practices that I am NOT comfortable with....

It wld feel safe here ....provided there would be boundaries... and great to be able to check in when a dream or vsion comes up..... rather than starting a new thread...I suppose one alternative cld be to bump an old thread

Anyways the dream I had last night was ....just a sign in big bold red letters against a black or gray background.... it said

NO DEBT

yup..and my devotions said today...
Wait on the Lord...
:)

kayte

Just receive it Kayte......:yep:
Co-signing on that one!! :yep:

blessings...lovely ladies

*Last week I had a dream with word the word RECEIVE....I remember because in the dream... I kept trying to spell the word out....
I kept reciting.............I... BEFORE. ..E ...EXCEPT... AFTER... C

and I shared the dream last week with my spiritual entrepreneur group
because the workshop leader had said as we were working on soul-collages.... whatever we do... .just receive
So I hear this word again and this word is good
thanx :)

PaperClip

You don't have to walk around all foggy about the dreams, visions, etc. You do have to be careful with whom you share things with and you have to be careful to discern who is interpreting to/for you....

You can ask the Holy Spirit to give you insight into your dreams, visions, etc.

More importantly, you have to be sure that you are hearing/sensing/seeing the voice, leading of the Lord versus yourself or the devil.

And I don't know what a "spiritual entrepreneur" group is or what a soul collage is.... just be discerning...very discerning....

kayte

Thank You Relaxer Rehab

You don't have to walk around all foggy about the dreams, visions, etc.
I do....:ohwell:. not because of the inablity to understand right away.....more because I am perplexed that this process is ongoing..
I..am never ..NOT amazed

You do have to be careful with whom you share things with and you have to be careful to discern who is interpreting to/for you....

I could not agree more... It can be unsettling what can be offered up in the name of "sharing or helping"

I need to do this and much more. God provides wisdom if you ask

More importantly, you have to be sure that you are hearing/sensing/seeing the voice, leading of the Lord versus yourself or the devil.
If it leads closer me to God and I am doing what is right according to bliblcal doctrine and principles ...then I know it is of God..this has part has not actually been at issue..as I always ask for God's will to be done

And I don't know what a "spiritual entrepreneur" group is or what a soul collage is....

:) My beloved church offers many small group meetings and actvities ie:. Over 60's group......Women's Ministry.......Noontime Bible Study
etc...what I am referring to is another small group...in our church for business owners in the faith...the name being..The Spiritual Entrepreneurs Group...For our first meeting this year... we were addressed by one of the staff Pastors ...for a direction ..and reflection of The Soul
In keeping with this theme,last week we created Soul -Collages... making a whole picture out of magazines images that illustrate our own personal desires of the heart
just be discerning...very discerning....
As always very wise words Relaxer Rehab.. thank you again :)

PaperClip

Thank You Relaxer Rehab

You don't have to walk around all foggy about the dreams, visions, etc.
I do....:ohwell:. not because of the inablity to understand right away.....more because I am perplexed that this process is ongoing..
I..am never ..NOT amazed

You do have to be careful with whom you share things with and you have to be careful to discern who is interpreting to/for you....

I could not agree more... It can be unsettling what can be offered up in the name of "sharing or helping"

I need to do this and much more. God provides wisdom if you ask

If it leads closer me to God and I am doing what is right according to bliblcal doctrine and principles ...then I know it is of God..this has part has not actually been at issue..as I always ask for God's will to be done

And I don't know what a "spiritual entrepreneur" group is or what a soul collage is....

:) My beloved church offers many small group meetings and actvities ie:. Over 60's group......Women's Ministry.......Noontime Bible Study
etc...what I am referring to is another small group...in our church for business owners in the faith...the name being..The Spiritual Entrepreneurs Group...For our first meeting this year... we were addressed by one of the staff Pastors ...for a direction ..and reflection of The Soul
In keeping with this theme,last week we created Soul -Collages... making a whole picture out of magazines images that illustrate our own personal desires of the heart
just be discerning...very discerning....
As always very wise words Relaxer Rehab.. thank you again :)

Ahh... Amen...good deal.... I think what you're referring to as a "soul collage" is my vision posterboard, which is linked to LOA....

But the Lord says in Habbakuk 2:2: Write the vision, make it plain... So the Lord did it first, again! (Smile!)

metamorfhosis

Kayte-

Last year, I bought a special journal to write down my experiences and prayers to GOD. I did write in it everyday. I was looking for it the other day and couldn't find it. So I am going to try to find it again.

Have you thought about keeping a journal of your special experiences with GOD? :angel:

mrselle

Kayte-

Last year, I bought a special journal to write down my experiences and prayers to GOD. I did write in it everyday. I was looking for it the other day and couldn't find it. So I am going to try to find it again.

Have you thought about keeping a journal of your special experiences with GOD? :angel:

I've done this and it is very helpful. I have a journal from about 10 years ago and it amazes me how the messages God was giving me can still be applied to my life today. Also, there were messages tha I just didn't get at the time and still didn't get several months later, but now...10 years later I get it.

KEWLKAT103

Kayte-

I agree with this. Definately keep a journal. Write your dreams/visions down and what you feel about them. Write down any information about it you have as you work through the visions.
Of course, always feel free to come share with us. I find this very interesting.

kayte

Kayte-

Last year, I bought a special journal to write down my experiences and prayers to GOD. I did write in it everyday. I was looking for it the other day and couldn't find it. So I am going to try to find it again. Have you thought about keeping a journal of your special experiences with GOD?

Thank
I actually began tracking these expeirences and then lost my online
journal........ to have one and write daily not only is helpful for my innerself,but reminds me to be grateful with a the written outlet for praise
or even questions for God....GREAT IDEA

I've done this and it is very helpful. I have a journal from about 10 years ago and it amazes me how the messages God was giving me can still be applied to my life today. Also, there were messages tha I just didn't get at the time and still didn't get several months later, but now...10 years later I get it.

love ..re-reading past entries......wld make me aware of how muvch I've grown....or what still needs work. I hear you on the your final sentence message ..for me ..just starting to "get it " some of those messages....now ..after several years

As I told you before, I really love your spiritual relationship with the Lord.

Accept and receive. :yep:

I will keep trying on the receving end
you are so kind..:) but really it's ALL Him.
I am blessed HE has allowed me (us) in HIS Family....

Beautiful sisters.....I am so emtional these days..
Thank you for strong, guided, and blessed feedback which I plan to follow
through.

kayte

I agree with this. Definately keep a journal. Write your dreams/visions down and what you feel about them.
Write down any information about it you have as you work through the visions.
Of course, always feel free to come share with us. I find this very interesting.

KewlKatt....Thank you...and I appreciate such wisdom....
What I am hearing is an afffirmation of the inward journey... keeping open to share in the community...and receive.....

Bless you all :Rose::Rose:
xoxo

Me too! I find it interesting too..sometimes a little unsettling :drunk:
Who can out-give our God who is so good.....

gn1g

If I were you I would write the date and the exact dream on a piece of paper, followed by all of the scriptures that speak to that such as "you shall lend and not borrow" God takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servents" etc. I would then pray over it and ask the Lord for a Strategy. In the meantime I pray that God would let it come to pass Amen.

kayte

I am self employed and a lot of my clients bailed on me...I felt under attack... I MUST book work soon or it's going to be really rough

Just tonight.... I was thinking okay...I am going to strategize...a business plan just for the next few months....and debting is not an option for me....and stopped in here for a sec to get wisdom...feeling very discouraged and read your words which were right on time... right on the money :) ...divine coincidence...THANK YOU SO MUCH ...HOW DID YOU KNOW TODAY I NEEDED THESE WORDS AND PRAYER

If I were you I would write the date and the exact dream on a piece of paper, followed by all of the scriptures that speak to that such as "you shall lend and not borrow" God takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servents" etc. I would then pray over it and ask the Lord for a Strategy. In the meantime I pray that God would let it come to pass Amen

I am going to do everything you suggested......starting NOW
I remember I began this post with dream of a sign... NO DEBT .....
I have taken so many human actions ..I hear loud and clear there are spiritual actions left to take
Reading your words ....I am feeling a little stronger... renewed ..optimistic
Today I was SO feeling crunched and stressed.... today's devotions
also speak to me....

Be blessed everyone

Prayer: Unanswered Prayer Wating on Forthcoming Answers
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about
like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith....-1 Peter 5:8-9
If we continue in our prayers and waiting on answers, the seeming lack of
results will tend to confirm the natural unbelief of our hearts.
Remember this: the human heart by nature is filled with unbelief
Perhaps worst of all is the fact that our failures in prayer
leave the enemy in possession of the field. The worst part about
the failure of a military drive is not the loss of men or the loss
of face but the fact that the enemy is left in possession of the
field. In the spiritual sense, this is both a tragedy and a disaster. The devil ought to be on the run, always fighting a rear
guard action. Instead, this blasphemous enemy smugly and
scornfully holds his position, and the people of God let him have
it. No wonder the work of the Lord is greatly retarded. Little
wonder the work of God stands still!
Faith Beyond Reason, pp. 36-37

Lord, show me Your power today. Increase my faith. Don't ever
let the enemy claim any territory because of my doubt and
unbelief. Amen."

Says the Lord. ‘Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.’”serif']— Isaiah 54:17, 55:1-2

When it’s all been spent, when you’re bankrupt, have no resources, and still feel the hunger pains, this is when you recognize God’s wine, milk and bread — the richest of fare. “For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world” (John 6:32). The spiritually hungry feed on any old bread; the spiritually starved know where the real bread’s at.

In John 6:35, “Jesus declared, ‘I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.’” Jesus is the only one who satisfies. His redemptive work ensures that his benefits are free. You need not spend anything but yourself. The cost of feeding on the Bread of Life and the Living Water is simply the price of your soul.

Last edited:

kayte

If I were you I would write the date and the exact dream on a piece of paper, followed by all of the scriptures that speak to that such as "you shall lend and not borrow"

I write bible verses on cards to carry with me throughout the day.

last night I found one I 'd written months ago...but was too tired to read it..and put it near my pillow....but I went to bed though praying in my head those verses..from your post...

so this morning I woke up to read on my card

He will send rain in season and bless all your work so that you will lend but you will not have to borrow

:yep: :) :):yep:

KEWLKAT103

I write bible verses on cards to carry with me throughout the day.

last night I found one I 'd written months ago...but was too tired to read it..and put it near my pillow....but I went to bed though praying in my head those verses..from your post...

so this morning I woke up to read on my card

He will send rain in season and bless all your work so that you will lend but you will not have to borrow

:yep: :) :):yep:

I like that verse. I'm going to keep saying that one to myself.