:::Drum Roll Please::: PONYTAIL SET:::

I tried this last Saturday and it does work indeed. The only problem I have is getting the ouchless bands as far on the base of hair as possible.

Any suggestions?

Did u use the end of that pointy comb thiny I really do need to learn the name of it. I wrapped the band around three times, and when I unhooked it I unhooked just like I put it on pulling at just one layer instead of the whole thin, if that makes any sense

Your pics are great! I too do my ponytail rollersets just like this except I'm able to place them on the back of my head so I can sleep on my sides. I'm now using the little black bands from Sally's that aren't supposed to take hair out. They work pretty well. Thanks for sharing.

[ QUOTE ]
AnjelLuvsUBabe said:
I like the way it came out and I glad yall apreciated it. I dont think yall UNDERSTAND just how my roots look. if I would have not did the rubberbands my hair would have came out veyr very bushy type. I think the rubberbands stretched the roots out and now I am not afraid to have my hair down and I can stretch out my perms

[/ QUOTE ]

I have 4a/b hair too and i understand totally how the roots can look without using the bands. The bands are the key to stretching out those roots and keeping them smooth. It keeps the hair laying flat on the head.
smile.gif

Back