dry scalp? try this.

L.Brown1114

So I have REALLY bad dandruff to the point where whenever I scratched my scalp it was like God was blessing me with a white Christmas. My scalp is dang near all white and when I wear braids it itches so bad it starts to burn. I had to use shampoos for scalp psoriasis. I used T-gel and another shampoo that was prescribed by the dermatologist. Neither of them worked....

I tried sulfur 8 and natural sulfur mixed with castor oil...didnt work

I even got desperate and tried a lemon juice, and a natural astrigent (cant think of the name) and water mix...all it did was burn my scalp

I drenched my scalp in EVOO and EVCO putting a baggy on and cowashing my hair in the morning...stopped the itching for a short period of time but not the dandruff

I tried baking soda and water mix and an ACV rinse and a brownsugar scrub on my scalp and I also used tea tree oil mixed with castor oil.

Then I went to sallys to pick up a GVP joico pak protein treatment and saw
GVP paul mitchell tea tree shampoo. tea tree didnt work for me in the past but i thought this would be a good shampoo regardless so I bought it anyway.
The next day after my hair dried i was on the couch scratching my scalp (a normal itch not a dandruff itch) and nothing happened. My mouth dropped and I ran to the mirror and parted my hair in every direction possible. My scalp was healthy, brown, and dandruff free :yep:

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
So I have REALLY bad dandruff to the point where whenever I scratched my scalp it was like God was blessing me with a white Christmas. My scalp is dang near all white and when I wear braids it itches so bad it starts to burn. I had to use shampoos for scalp psoriasis. I used T-gel and another shampoo that was prescribed by the dermatologist. Neither of them worked....

I tried sulfur 8 and natural sulfur mixed with castor oil...didnt work

I even got desperate and tried a lemon juice, and a natural astrigent (cant think of the name) and water mix...all it did was burn my scalp

I drenched my scalp in EVOO and EVCO putting a baggy on and cowashing my hair in the morning...stopped the itching for a short period of time but not the dandruff

I tried baking soda and water mix and an ACV rinse and a brownsugar scrub on my scalp and I also used tea tree oil mixed with castor oil.

Then I went to sallys to pick up a GVP joico pak protein treatment and saw
GVP paul mitchell tea tree shampoo. tea tree didnt work for me in the past but i thought this would be a good shampoo regardless so I bought it anyway.
The next day after my hair dried i was on the couch scratching my scalp (a normal itch not a dandruff itch) and nothing happened. My mouth dropped and I ran to the mirror and parted my hair in every direction possible. My scalp was healthy, brown, and dandruff free :yep:

Keeping an eye out for this now...