Dryness In middle of head

Shea

I have alot of dryness in the middle of my hair what should I do??? Thanks in advance

Are you relaxed or natural? I always miss the middle of my head when it comes to conditioning and moisture, so that could be it. If you are relaxed though, that area might be more damaged. Hopefully some more ladies could chime in. For now I would suggest putting a little extra conditioner and moisturizer on that area.

crlsweetie912

redRiot said:
Are you relaxed or natural? I always miss the middle of my head when it comes to conditioning and moisture, so that could be it. If you are relaxed though, that area might be more damaged. Hopefully some more ladies could chime in. For now I would suggest putting a little extra conditioner and moisturizer on that area.

ITA, especially if you are bunning, you might be missing that area with your moisturizer. Also, that middle part may be staying wet/damp longer because its closed up. Try being extra generous with the moisture in the middle of your head.

Sometimes the crown may be more resistant too. My crown area is a mess!

Shea

BTW I am relaxed. I think I need more moisture there. I am afraid that my hair will grow and that part will be short and my hair will look ugly.

HoneyDew

I have the same problem, but on my scalp!!!

I think that area is just drier, but I make it worse because I don't rise that area as well. Often I will get out of the shower and I still haev suds in that area, or I failed to get the conditioner all the way in there. I really have to be mindful of it and clean/rinse that area well.

Then Ihave to make sure I put moisturizer/oil in there.

MizaniMami

This is my problem all day. But I notice when I go heavy handed on if I mist my hair with water first that helps.