Dudley products

BeautifulNameX

i had c/o washed daily... or almost daily with the dudley moisturising conditioner a while back only for a week and i remenber how soft and moisturised my hair was......I done tried a lot of moisturing conditioners.. keracare humteco...nexus.. that suave profesionals hutemco.. and silk elements just to name a few

But nothing worked like dudley. Im thinking about starting back with that like every other day and putting on pca afterwards then put it in a pony tail and scarf to dry overnight . waking up adding more pca.

but yea those products take a big bite out of my wallet. do u think that its worth it or is there any thing better and cheaper.

o yea i havent tried pca tell me how you think of that stuff

MzOptimistic

I had a conversation with a member and I was telling her that I wanted to upp my deep conditioning to 2x a week and I wanted to use Mizani hydrafuse and she basically told me that I would be wasting a good product...soooo I decided to do my mid week deep conditions with CON Nourishing Conditioner instead and my hair feels good and soft after deep conditioning with CoN conditioner....might I add...I will use my expensive products on my weekly deep conditions but for my mid-week dc...I will use CON:grin:

CAPlush

I just got myself a bottle of PCA. Those oil moisturizers just weren't working for me and S-curl was a huge flop, so I'm going back to a product that I know works. If you do this, don't forget to seal your hair with your oils. I think I will probably use EVOO or Hot Six.