Dudley's Products

rayne

Dudley\'s Products

I've heard a lot of good things about Dudley's products, especially the PCA and Hair Rebuilder. So I'm going to order some. Does he have any other products that are worthy of trying?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Re: Dudley\'s Products

The Hair Rebuilder is good. I also like the True Indulgence Conditioner. Dudley Total Control Liquid Gloss is also good.

Tracy

The Moisturizing Conditioner has been growing on me of late.

The Creme Press is nice on the ends as well.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Tracy,

Have you actually used the moisturizing conditioner? Oh girl--I didn't like it. If you PM me your info.--you can have the rest of mine for Christmas

PrettyBrownEyes

Well, it says that it is. I started using it after I read Shamboosies book. I just use a small amount and rub my hands together and smooth it through my hair before I hot curl it or flat iron it. You must use sparingly, a little goes a looong way.

I like the result my hair is smooth, shiny silky and not greasy at all as long as you do not use too much.

Tracy

I have used it honey...u didn't likey?

Long term or immediate dislike...do tell - I'll PM ya! I want Christmas presents...

Tracy

It is a heat protectant yes and I primarily use it the way PBE does - when I use my curling iron. I also began using it after reading Shamboosie's book.

LABETT

I have used the Dudley hair rebuilder but my favorite is
the DRC 28 THE BOMB.

LABETT

I have used the Dudley hair rebuilder but my favorite is
the DRC 28 THE BOMB.