EASIEST length to grow??? Input ladies??

nymane

I think hair growing becomes easier at APL and beyond (at least for me), because like you said--protective styling gets easier and actually LOOKS better which will encourage you to protective style more. I think my hair grew fastest when shorter, like above SL. I think hair growth does start to slow down when you get into longer lenths like BSL+, so I think at that length, ppl may need to get more into the protective styling, less direct heat to retain as much growth as possible to reach MBL and beyond. Me myself am only going for BSL, and just plan to trim regularly to maintain that length.

I agree with the bolded...I'm not a bun wearing type of girl, so when I was SL I wore a lot of low mani styles to keep my hair off my shoulders. But now, I find myself wearing buns because they look so plump on my APL length.

SL to APL length took me about 10/11 months (I did a 27 week stretch without any length checks to take my mind off of it). My SL to APL journey was my first year of healthy hair care so there was trial and a lot of ERROR :giggle:

Now that my reggie is solid...I think I'll be BSL by Aug

EMJazzy

Happily retired
HIH disease, I definetlyhave that.!! Do you wet bun your hair when its real wet like straight out the shower or do you let it dry a little, I find that straight out the shower causes me alot of breakage, or maybe im just doing it wrong:ohwell:

I shake the excess water out but it's still very damp when I apply my leave in then smooth it into a bun with my fingers.