Eclipta Alba Extract Grows Hair Quicker than Minoxidil

EllePixie

Hi everyone, I was doing some additional research on the ayurvedic oils and powders I just bought, and came across this article that said that bhringraj oil (eclipta alba) grows hair faster than minoxidil. Here it is:

Eclipta Alba Extract Grows Hair Quicker than Minoxidil

Just wondering if anyone has tried this oil and experienced a faster growth rate...I can't say because I just started using it a couple of days ago. I added it to my sulfur oil and some of my products.

Last edited:

ycj1

Thanks for posting this. Without a doubt something I am definitely considering. I might just go ahead and incorporate this with my sulfur 8 or my sublimed sulfur and give it a 6 month trial. Good looking out girl!

EllePixie

ycj1, funny I was just about to bump this thread, you read my mind! I don't think it would hurt to try, it's just an oil. I got mine from AyurNatural Beauty.

Fhrizzball

Do you suppose the Alba hair products would have that too since it's their company name? I'm always tempted to try that but something else always catches my attention.

EllePixie

Do you suppose the Alba hair products would have that too since it's their company name? I'm always tempted to try that but something else always catches my attention.

No, at least I haven't seen any Alba products with bhringraj oil or powder...

hannan

I thought I recently read a thread about bringhraj oil and growth the other day. Let me see if I can dig it up.

eta: Sorry guys! I tried looking for it and nothing came up. I swear I thought I read a thread where someone used this oil!

But while I was searching for the thread, I read this oil is really good for growth. It also aids in sleep. Some have also added it to their sulfur mix. I suppose you could make a mix with this and apply it nightly and cowash in the morning? Grow your hair AND get a good night's sleep all in one. :)

Last edited:

afrikurl

thanks for the info but MN (on the hair boards at least) is miconizole nitrate aka coochie cream and monoxidil is the key ingredient in Rogaine

iri9109

i ordered some from ayurnatural, but i didnt get my package yet...i'm gonna mix it in my sulfur mix too.

choctaw

You mean the MACA that everyone was
using at one time to 'grow' a bigger booty?
(There's a thread around here somewhere...)

big booty = maca (aphrodisiac from the Andes region of Peru/Bolivia) mmm ... where dat booty stuff come from? :lachen:

Bhringraj = maka = eclipta alba (Indian ayurvedic powder/oil for hair growth)

leiah

I've been oiling my scalp a few days a week with bhringraj oil for a few months and I definitely have very fast growth, judging by my grey roots. I was apl in february and now i'm real close to waist.