Editing my journal

la flaca

For some reason this week I haven't been able to edit my journal. I can post a new entry but can't edit it.

Why? What should I do?

TIA

la flaca

la flaca said:
For some reason this week I haven't been able to edit my journal. I can post a new entry but can't edit it.

Why? What should I do?

TIA

I need help!! Who do I need to contact?

Dare~to~Dream

This happened to me...I would always have something I needed to change and it would result in my deleting and reposting the entry (numerous times I tell you, lol)...then I'll find something else I want to edit/add and the process starts over again. *Sigh* I only started using the journal feature last week and I only had *one* entry so I opted to my move my journal to another site. :cool:

la flaca

Dare~to~Dream said:
This happened to me...I would always have something I needed to change and it would result in my deleting and reposting the entry (numerous times I tell you, lol)...then I'll find something else I want to edit/add and the process starts over again. *Sigh* I only started using the journal feature last week and I only had *one* entry so I opted to my move my journal to another site. :cool:

Thanks Dear to Dream!!
I guess I'll be doing the same;)

audacity.

i haven't been able to edit for months and even submitted a ticket about it and the "issue" hasn't even been acknowledged.

i guess our only option is to go to an external site to post/edit our journals. that's too bad...

(what are some external journal sites)