How to Delete a Comment from Journal

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I wanted to make a new entry in my journal but accidently made it a comment. Is there a way to delete the comment? Thanks in advance!!!

pebbles

I'm not sure which it is! LOL! Can you copy and paste the part you want me to delete? I don't want to delete the wrong thing. :lol:

Poohbear

The comment is still in my journal. Does it take time for it to go away after you delete it? :confused:

Poohbear

dontspeakdefeat said:
Hey Poohbear! I checked and the comment is gone.
That's weird. I went to check again and the Ponytail Method comment is still showing up on my screen. There's two comments: One by ChosenbyGod and one by me entitled Ponytail Method which I want deleted. :ohwell:

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Poohbear said:
That's weird. I went to check again and the Ponytail Method comment is still showing up on my screen. There's two comments: One by ChosenbyGod and one by me entitled Ponytail Method which I want deleted. :ohwell:
When I look at your journal list the comment doesn't show. It only shows when I chose to look at all comments.

Poohbear

dontspeakdefeat said:
When I look at your journal list the comment doesn't show. It only shows when I chose to look at all comments.
Hmmmm, very strange. I wonder why it still shows up for me. :confused: