Elasta QP Pentrating Moisturizer

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made

Has anyone tried this product? Here's some info about it:

A spray that moisturizes braids, naturals, and texturized styles
Maintains proper hair and scalp moisture levels

Elasta QP Penetrating Moisturizer quickly penetrates the hair to give a natural shine and maintains proper moisture levels without a greasy look and feel.

Size: 8 fl oz

Price: 2.89

I saw this at a beauty supply store when I went go buy ElastaQP Creme Conditioning Shampoo, Breakage Control Serum, and Mango Butter. I can't wait to try these new products (I've tried BCS before).

I wonder if this Penetrating Moisturizer is similar to S-curl. Does anyone know or have a review about this product??? Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:

Poohbear

Me neither. I never heard of it nor seen it before when looking at ElastaQP products. Well, they do have a whole slew of different products but I've never heard of anyone using it on here or outside the forum.

Poohbear

:scratchch Hmmm... I just did a search and saw that Jaibee and ArmyQT use this moisturizer. From reading some of their post, it sounds like a good product. I also saw a post that mentioned it was a curl activator spray. Great! This product is on my "To-Try List" after I use up my S-Curl No Drip Formula! :weird:

jaibee

yeah it is kind of like an activator type product. I like to use it if I have my hair braided up or up in a bun or bantu knots, it moisturizes very well, especially if you are transitioning. Keeps the hair healthy, moisturized, and soft.

soontobenatural

I have been using this product for about 2 years. Since I wear my hair in twists 90% of the time, I spray my scalp and hair with this to keep it moisturized.

The reason why you don't see this product much is because it has been discontinued. You can find the same product under the Elasta Care line.

Poohbear

soontobenatural said:
I have been using this product for about 2 years. Since I wear my hair in twists 90% of the time, I spray my scalp and hair with this to keep it moisturized.

The reason why you don't see this product much is because it has been discontinued. You can find the same product under the Elasta Care line.
Discontinued? So is it just now coming back or are they getting rid of it? :confused: I hope not! I'm almost out of S-Curl...I better pick this up before they stop making it! (It's cheaper than S-Curl too!) :grin:

soontobenatural

Maybe I shouldn't say discontinued since you can still buy it, just not in the black-and-white packaging. So that's probably some that the BSS is trying to get rid of.

The Elasta Care Penetrating Moisturizer is the exact same product (I called Elasta QP's customer service number and that's what they told me).

jaibee

I didn't know this, I still see it all the time in the BSS.

soontobenatural said: