Elucence Foam Lotion

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Has anyone ever used this? I recently bought the Moisture Benefits Shampoo & Moisture Balancing Conditioner, and those 2 worked wonders for my hair. I'm now thinking about trying the Foam Lotion. So, how is it? TIA

Sistaslick

Someone sent this to me as a gift, and I've been using it for my rollersets. I love it! :up:

So no more kera care 'eh?:lol: is Elucence your new line of choice? I'm finishing off my Kera Care stuff and giving Kenra a spin--- whenever my order decides to get here that is.:ohwell: :lol:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Girl, Kenra is a good line too! I have the Kenra Platinum Shampoo & Reconstructor for Coarse Hair and it's great, well the Reconstructor/Conditioner is. I don't think you can go wrong with that, and YES, I just had to let go of KeraCare. It wasn't doing me any good. That just goes to show that everything doesn't work with everyone. I've been hearing that Kenra, Elucence, & Elasta QP are manufactured by the same company. No wonder the ingredients in the Elucence Designing Foam and Elasta QP Deisgn Foam are almost the same...I may try the Elasta QP one again...hmmmm