foam lotion

chebaby

ok i have no idea why i use this stuff. i went out buying all kinds before i found one i really love which is silk elements foam wrap lotion. i have no idea why i use it since i flat iron and not rollerset but anyway do you think foam lotions help your hair retain moisture?

i ask because last week when i did my hair i put a generous amount of this on my head(about 4 pumps) and my hair has been amazingly soft ever since. it does have oils in it so that could be why, the ingrediants are better than any foam wrap i've used.
so do you think it helps the hair retain moisture?

I would like to know this. i put some of the ORS foamy wrap lotion on my hair one day, it made my hair feel so soft & moist! Unlike any ordinary moisturizer I've used.

I noticed the same thing with Silk Elements Foaming Mousse. It leaves my hair soft also. I use it on dry hair with rollers.

keep em coming ladies.....
yes i think the foaming lotion is a keeper for me, my hair has been silky for all week and i use very litle moisturizer and oil now because of it.

ok i have no idea why i use this stuff. i went out buying all kinds before i found one i really love which is silk elements foam wrap lotion. i have no idea why i use it since i flat iron and not rollerset but anyway do you think foam lotions help your hair retain moisture?

i ask because last week when i did my hair i put a generous amount of this on my head(about 4 pumps) and my hair has been amazingly soft ever since. it does have oils in it so that could be why, the ingrediants are better than any foam wrap i've used.
so do you think it helps the hair retain moisture?

Hi there,

Do you mind me asking if this is the one you use/love:
http://www.sallybeauty.com/Foam-Styling-Lotion/SBS-373270,default,pd.html

I am in the market for a foaming lotion that can be used for both wraps and rollersets when I relax at the end of my stretch.

tia,
tishee

^^^^ yep thats the one. it took me forever to find one that made my hair so soft. i used it again last night and i cant keep my hands out my hair its so soft.

Back