ELUCENCE RELAXER

dd131

Hi ladies,

I am interested in purchasing the Elucence relaxer, but can't seem to find it anywhere. Is there a site that I can order it from? I tried sheldeez but they don't have it listed. Thank you in advance.

Hey DD! Welcome to the board.
wave.gif
Yes, there is a site where you can order the Elucence at pleasantimage.com
I ordered mine from there twice with no problem. What kind are you looking for-lye or no-lye. I have 2 jars of unused, no-lye, sensitive scalp that I'm getting rid of because I want to switch to a lye. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi Spicee!
smile.gif
Thanks for the warm welcome and for the site information. I'm actually looking to get the Elucence lye. It seems like that works better for me than the no-lye. I have a friend who is looking for no-lye though. I'll talk to her, see if she's interested and then send you a PM if that's okay.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Spicee1t said:
Hey DD! Welcome to the board.
wave.gif
Yes, there is a site where you can order the Elucence at pleasantimage.com
I ordered mine from there twice with no problem. What kind are you looking for-lye or no-lye. I have 2 jars of unused, no-lye, sensitive scalp that I'm getting rid of because I want to switch to a lye. Let me know if you are interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you happen to know if the Gentle/Mild one is lye or no-lye??

Thanks!

the gentle/mild is lye. good luck. i'm still in the process of getting mine ordered.

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
the gentle/mild is lye. good luck. i'm still in the process of getting mine ordered.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is? Okay.. Now I've never used a lye one before.. I've always used no lye.. so would I not be able to use the lye one on my hair? It won't make me lose all of my hair or anything right? I do my own at home and I was going to try the Elucence gentle/mild one next.. because I have fine hair that is highlighted..but I probably just assumed that it was a no lye one.. maybe I should do that sensitive one instead?? What do you think? I have no clue about the whole lye and no-lye thing..

Thanks for any help!!!

you could call and talk to lisa pleasant. she's very friendly and actually likes the company. when i called to order the relaxer she was really interested in my getting the right one(till she found out im in fl).i switched from no lye to lye and my hair is doing fine, so i think you'll be alright. why dont you let a professional do it for you??you might get underprocessed hair.btw if you do call the elucence company dont let her know you're gonna self relax she said that she wants people to take the relaxer to their stylist.i hope you dont live in florida cause if you do, you're gonna have a tough time getting it.

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
you could call and talk to lisa pleasant. she's very friendly and actually likes the company. when i called to order the relaxer she was really interested in my getting the right one(till she found out im in fl).i switched from no lye to lye and my hair is doing fine, so i think you'll be alright. why dont you let a professional do it for you??you might get underprocessed hair.btw if you do call the elucence company dont let her know you're gonna self relax she said that she wants people to take the relaxer to their stylist.i hope you dont live in florida cause if you do, you're gonna have a tough time getting it.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.. that's actually why I wanted to find out before I ordered.. I had emailed them and told them that I saw that you had to be a professional to order it..but I said that I was just ordering it to take it to my stylist to get done..which is a lie..
grin.gif
But I assumed that she would think that my stylist would tell me which one to get so why would I be asking.. kwim? I'd just be doing it at home. To be honest, I don't want to pay the money it cost to have it done.. I hear it's $65 or somewhere around there and I just got a haircut and a highlight..and I pay $75 just for a haircut as it is so I really can't afford to pay for another service.. I've always done it myself and never had a problem. My hair relaxes really easy actually. A relaxer is just something I can easily do myself for less than $10.. does that make sense?

So the Elucence relaxers are all lye ones except for the sensitive one?

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
So the Elucence relaxers are all lye ones except for the sensitive one?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right, Rushgirl.

Back