Emergencee

Jada

Does anyone use Emergencee weekly? My stylist recommended this to me because my hair is so fine (Dominican) I am really unsure about this but I did notice that the other black patrons there come with their big bottle of emergencee with them...

Royal Glory

I use it about every other week. It is a gentle protein treatment and doesn't make your hair hard.

Maybe you can try it that way, first.

LocksOfLuV

Jada said:
Does anyone use Emergencee weekly? My stylist recommended this to me because my hair is so fine (Dominican) I am really unsure about this but I did notice that the other black patrons there come with their big bottle of emergencee with them...

I wouldn't say WEEKLY but I think every 2 weeks is good. But I would start off with once per month and see how your hair likes it.

Cayenne0622

I'm curious to know too. I'm thinking about doing an Emergencee treatment on Wednesday. Question: how are the weekly and bi-weekly users applying it? Are you following the instructions and covering with a plastic bag or are you following recommendations on LHCF and not covering for better processing?

Jada

My stylist instructed me to wash with Botanoil twice and then follow up with the emergencee she said to make sure that the hair is not too damp and to apply quite a bit of it and put on a plastic conditioning cap then sit under the dryer for 20 minutes after that make sure to rinse it out completely then follow up with Humectress and then use a leave in by matrix smoothe & sleek I can't remember the exact name of it and then proceed to rollerset,

dstdiva

jada, i used to use emergencee like that. my hair was in bad shape and i live in a place with bad winters (not this year, tho). it immediately helped with shedding and strengthening my hair.