Event Reminders Option

Tee

I see event reminders but, how do you set an event reminder? I don't see that option. TIA

Letitia

I see event reminders but, how do you set an event reminder? I don't see that option. TIA

Letitia

Those are ticker's that people add in their signature there isn't an option to set those up. All you do is copy the address to your ticker and click on the insert image and paste it. I use tickerfactory.com for my ticker.

Plus our calendars are still in 2006. I've submitted two tickets in the beginning of this year, but must be more complexed then it appears.

Those are ticker's that people add in their signature there isn't an option to set those up. All you do is copy the address to your ticker and click on the insert image and paste it. I use tickerfactory.com for my ticker.

There is a board feature called Event Reminders. I could be wrong, but I think that Letitia is talking about that. :)

There is a board feature called Event Reminders. I could be wrong, but I think that Letitia is talking about that. :)

Yes Yes Yes. That is what I was speaking of.

Cousin Niko, you just ignore me. :spank: sniff sniff sniff.. :cry2: How do I use this feature? (Yes, I am going to write and study. Please do not pull out the whip on me.)

Plus our calendars are still in 2006. I've submitted two tickets in the beginning of this year, but must be more complexed then it appears.

Your post helpled me out alot Wheezy!!!

I went to the calendar and added an event there. THEN, I set the reminder in the calendar. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dimopoulos............Can everyone see my events on the calendar or are they only visible to me???

Your post helpled me out alot Wheezy!!!

I went to the calendar and added an event there. THEN, I set the reminder in the calendar. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dimopoulos............Can everyone see my events on the calendar or are they only visible to me???

And your thread helped me! We got 2007 calendars now!!! Thanks:D.

so is this the countdown thing that i am seeing in the siggies?

how do i get that?

ETA: i am talking about the one that says "my countdown" in the blue box.

TIA

so is this the countdown thing that i am seeing in the siggies?

how do i get that?

ETA: i am talking about the one that says "my countdown" in the blue box.

TIA

Go to: User CP
then select: Edit options
scroll allll the way down to the bottom and you should see it.
Find it?

Hmmmmm......

Still not working...

Did I not do something?

Also, the scroll bar blocks the year and date options so I really can't see the numbers??? :wallbash:

Hmmmmm......

Still not working...

Did I not do something?

Also, the scroll bar blocks the year and date options so I really can't see the numbers??? :wallbash:

if you see a scroll bar then the siggy is too big, you have to resize it til the scroll bar disapears. I haven't played with my siggy since all this new stuff so sorry i can't help more. It's plenty of threads around with info, let me try to find one....

thanks Wheezy!

i deleted my siggy altogether when all the buzz started days ago.

i just wonder why i can't see the countdown that i set up in my siggy. that is where i see everyone elses?

the scroll bars i was talking about are where i set up the countdown, covering the dates and years.

oh, well.

thank you again for your help. i told y'all i was technologically-challenged!

Go back to the options under User CP and make sure that the timer is enabled (click on Yes)

thanks Wheezy!

i deleted my siggy altogether when all the buzz started days ago.

i just wonder why i can't see the countdown that i set up in my siggy. that is where i see everyone elses?

the scroll bars i was talking about are where i set up the countdown, covering the dates and years.

oh, well.

thank you again for your help. i told y'all i was technologically-challenged!

Nikos, i'm sorry but i thought the calendar was "my own personal" calendar. I clicked on it and i could see where other people typed in things. So do we share this calendar? I don't like others veiwing what i put in "my" calendar.

Nikos, i'm sorry but i thought the calendar was "my own personal" calendar. I clicked on it and i could see where other people typed in things. So do we share this calendar? I don't like others veiwing what i put in "my" calendar.

mm-hmmm.

we can see er-body's business :look:

I asked that too. I dont like that idea either.:nono: I will just delete mine! :look:

Hmmmmm......

Still not working...

Did I not do something?

I know what you are explaining when you said the scroll bar. You are talking about in the countdown options and not in your siggy.

You know I had that problem too but I counted them down. Like I knew I wanted to add oct. So i just went to the first number that starts with an 1 and selected it. Then I wanted to put 2007 for my year. Well, you can't see 2007. You can see 200, 200. 200, 201. NOW, I know that 201 is for 2010. I just counted back up three and that was 2007 for me.

I hope that helps.

I know what you are explaining when you said the scroll bar. You are talking about in the countdown options and not in your siggy.

You know I had that problem too but I counted them down. Like I knew I wanted to add oct. So i just went to the first number that starts with an 1 and selected it. Then I wanted to put 2007 for my year. Well, you can't see 2007. You can see 200, 200. 200, 201. NOW, I know that 201 is for 2010. I just counted back up three and that was 2007 for me.

I hope that helps.

thanks letitia :hug2:!

i've done all of that and it just doesn't work...:nono:

i need my cousin to help a sista out!

Back