Ever heard of FOLICURE?

fiveleven

I was in Sally's the other buying the ion ceramic flat iron because it is on sale for 59.99 until the end of August whem I stumbled across the european line called folicure. I decided to buy their 30 day dietary supplement to nourish hair because it was only 8.99. It is 60 pills that contain; vit E, thiamin, riboflavin(vit b2), niacin, vit b6, folic acid, vit b12, biotin, pantothenic acid, zinc, mollybdenum, sulfur amino acid complex( dl-methionine, l-cystine), silica, fo-ti root extract, lycium berry extract, donq quai, lecithin, msm, and protien hydrolysate(collagen).
They also have shampoos, conditioner, and etc for very reasonable prices.
What di you think about the components of the hair vitamin?

L

lkg4healthyhair

I've heard of it. I have used it in the past. It's for thinning hair and supposed to promote healthy hair. I never really saw any results though but i never really stuck with it.

The vitamins sound good

sky_blu

**bumping** Because Im curious about this too. The chick I work with brought some in because she was taking them saying her hair had grown because of this stuff. But she's Hispanic so her hair is very much different from my 4a/b stuff so who knows if it that could be another reason her hair has grown so much because it went from shoulder length to almost the middle of her back within the past 2 months. I just wanted to know before I go and buy these horse pills

dlewis

I used the poo and conditioner many years ago when my hair was shedding and had thinned out. I after I finished the bottle of shampoo and 2 bottles of conditioner, which was over about a 6 month period of time, my hair was thick I can't remember if it grew any faster because I wore my hair in a very short style. :)

sky_blu

This stuff has a gang of stuff in it.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Tablets

Amount
per Serving % Daily
Value

Vitamin E (as dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) 30 IU 100%

Thiamine (as Thiamine HCl) 2.25 mg 150%

Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2.25 mg 150%

Niacin (as Niacinamide) 30 mg 150%

Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 3 mg 150%

Folic Acid 600 mcg 150%

Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 9 mcg 150%

Biotin (Vitamin H) 600 mcg 200%

Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 15 mg 150%

Zinc (as Zine Citrate) 10 mg 66%

Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Chelate) 50 mcg 66%

Sulfur Amino Acid Complex
DL-Methionine, L-Cysteine (as L-Cysteine HCl), L-Cystine 200 mg *

Silica [from horsetail herb (equisetum arvense) (aerial parts)] 30 mg *

Fo Ti Extract (10% Chrysophanics) (Polygonum Multiflorum) (root) 66 mg *

Lycium Berry Extract (15% Betaine) (Lycium Chinense) 66 mg *

Dong Quai Extract (5:1) (Angelicae Sinensis) (root) 66 mg *

Lacithin 100 mg *

Organic Sulfur Complex 200 mg *

Protein Hydrolysate 50 mg *

* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Silicate, Pharmaceutical Glaze.

This product contains no artificial preservatives or flavors and is dye-free, yeast-free, gluten-free, and lactose-free.

dancinstallion

Folicure is on sale at sallys this month. I will be trying their leave in conditioner, it has great ingredients and good reviews. Has anyone else tried them?

hair4romheaven

I used it back in the day when I was relaxed and it did grow my hair very nicely.
ETA: Sorry I never used the vitamins I was referring to the poo and cond.

BrookeLynn

I used the shampoo and conditioner when I first moved to south florida and the hard water started ruining my hair. I never finished the bottles because the breakage and shedding stopped. I think the line works very well in that regard.