Ever heard of Paul Brown products???

S

Stylepink

As some of you may know, I now live in stinkin' El Paso Texas and am searching desperately for a hair salon that will cater to the needs of Black hair. I have gotten all sorts of responses such as, "if you bring in the relaxer, we will read the directions and do it for you" to "what is Black hair care" and "what is a relaxer"?

I finally found someone who says they do put in relaxers, but they use Paul Brown products exclusively. Has anyone ever heard of Paul Brown, have you used it and if you did, how did it work on your hair?

Tracy

Theyre good products. They're Nexxus/Redken/Lanza/ caliber products. Good. Pricey. If you look real hard you might find something better for less money - but I wouldn't worry about them using the line to service you at the salon. It's a decent line.

I feel your pain on the new salon anxiety. I've been making calls myself and getting some interesting responses...

Good luck....

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

Yes!! I started Cosmetology school and these are the products that we have been using on the mannequins. It's some good stuff!! The shampoo and conditioner is very gentle. They are somewhat like Elucence. The relaxer is very mild, doesn't smell harsh and it made the mannequins hair very soft and silky.:look: :)

JLove74

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:
Yes!! I started Cosmetology school and these are the products that we have been using on the mannequins. It's some good stuff!! The shampoo and conditioner is very gentle. They are somewhat like Elucence. The relaxer is very mild, doesn't smell harsh and it made the mannequins hair very soft and silky.:look: :)

Hey Classy, which school did you decide on? Congrats and Good Luck :)

ravenmerlita

I've used Paul Brown products before and they are good. At the salon, I had a Paul Brown relaxer and I also used their clarifying poo and straightening poo/conditioner at home. I really liked the products a lot but found them hard to get.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

JLove74 said:
Hey Classy, which school did you decide on? Congrats and Good Luck :)

Aww thanks!! I decided to go to Empire (LIBS) instead of Aveda Institute. It was a little cheaper than Aveda with less of a hassle to get enrolled and you basically learn the same thing.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

mysweetevie said:
Congrats Classyebony
I have never seen Paul Brown products is something only a cosmotoligist can get?

Thank you!! I don't think you will find it in the BSS because I think only salons can get a hold of it.