Ever wanted to scream, "SCORE" at the BSS?

neenee280

After months and months of searching, I went to my fave BSS and the FINALLY had Sebasatians Colourshines in blue orchid. I was set to just get a red wine Colorshine but I went to another section and they had my colorshines!!! :woot: :yay: :band2: Now if only I can get me a new caruso since my friend took mine over.

AND THEN, the girl at the counter gave me a ticket to a hair show. I never been to one but I am soooooooo going to this. It's called "Hair Idol" and it look like there will be vendors and all kinds of fun stuff.

All I could say was, "SCORE!"

What has been your favorite BSS moment?

Wow you got a tix to a hair show good for you I've never been to a hair its probably interesting, well every bss shopping moment is great for me lol,

LMAO at "SCORE" :lachen: . Do you want to be known as the crazy obsessed hair lady to the outside world:spinning: ? I know that feeling you're talking about, you get all jittery and numb but highly excited like someone just proposed to you.

I get very excited visiting an Asian BSS that's in another city. I love walking into an entire store dedicated to African-American haircare products. My SCORE moment was when I went to this BSS and found the elsuive LeKair Shea Butter Cholesterol Creme, I promptly scopped up 3 tubs. :sekret:

Back